- (noun) a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something
Diatribe (डाइअट्राइब) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आक्षेप, निंदा, विवाद, कठोर समालोचना
- late 16th century (denoting a disquisition): from French, via Latin from Greek diatribē ‘spending of time, discourse’, from dia ‘through’ + tribein ‘rub’.
Diatribe in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Racially offensive diatribe has no place
- Where’s the Republican outrage over Trump’s diatribe?
- Watch Jon Stewart’s Powerful 5-Minute Diatribe on the Charleston Church Shooting
- VHP’s 5 point diatribe against Narendra Modi: From China to Rahul Gandhi
- Rajnath’s Maharana Pratap vs Akbar diatribe marks the complete communalisation of Indian history
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of diatribe
- di + tribe => 2 tribes fighting with each other – verbal attack
Sunny Deol Diatribe – Must watch