De rigueur [duh ri-gur; French duh ree-gœr]
- (adj) required by etiquette or current fashion
De rigueur (डे रिगुयूर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
De rigueur in a sentence
- So why is it that while players can push the colour and style of clothing to the limits, it’s still pretty much de rigueur for the women to wear skirts.
- we adopted oversharing as a de rigueur way of operating on the internet
- Everybody knows it is crazy, spending £20 on a lump of plastic, so vouchers have become de rigueur.
- By the 1980s, lessons about the genocide of European Jewry became de rigueur in high schools through the nation.
- The unique visitor and pageview can’t remain the de rigueur metrics, as both are too easily faked.
French pronunciation = de rigueur
Paris Ballet School: Where Excellence Is “De Rigueur” (France 24)