- (verb) scrape or wear away by friction or erosion. “it was a landscape slowly abraded by a fine, stinging dust”
Abrade meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- घिसना, रगड़ कर साफ़ करना, नष्ट करना
- late 17th century: from Latin abradere, from ab- ‘away, from’ + radere ‘to scrape’.
Abrade in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Abrasives Market to Witness a Healthy Growth during 2014 …, They are used to clean, abrade, scour, grind and remove solid … and packaging especially in emerging economies such as India and China.
- Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market Is Expected To …, … a surface from becoming crease, abraded, or marked by grease. … in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
- Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market – Industry Analysis …, Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market great quality cuts using process by which the material was abraded. … Bystronic Laser India (Pvt.) Ltd.
- A gel to selectively remove oil or water, … has been chemically modified by researchers at the Indian Institute of … Despite the abraded surface being cleaved through manual peeling
- NASA has added the robotic toolkit to its Mars 2020 rover, Two drills bits are for abrading, one is for regolith (rock and soil) and remaining six are for coring. The coring and regolith bits are used to place …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Abrade
- Ab rade laga de ghis ghis (scrub) ke
How to Pronounce abrade