Espionage [es-pee-uh-nahzh, -nij, es-pee-uh–nahzh]
- (noun) the act or practice of spying.
- (noun) the use of spies by a government to discover the military and political secrets of other nations
- (noun) the use of spies by a corporation or the like to acquire the plans, technical knowledge, etc., of a competitor
Espionage (एस्पीअनाज / एस्पीअनाश़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चारवृत्ति,जासूसी ,गुप्तचर रखना,चार प्रयोग,भेद लगाना
Espionage in a sentence
- Corporate espionage scandal: How it unfolded and as it develops
- Oil min espionage: It’s a Rs 10,000 cr scam, claims arrested journalist Saikia
- 5 Senior Officials of Energy Companies Arrested in Espionage Case
- Cyber Espionage Threats Remain, But Companies Can Protect Themselves
- Erotica, espionage, action, sci-fi, a musical and more will be in a theater near you
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Espionage
- spi on age.. in our teen age parents use to spy… whether children r’nt doin ne thing wrong..
Espionage case: 5 senior officials of energy companies arrested