- (adj) tending to talk a great deal; talkative. “never loquacious, Sarah was now totally lost for words”
Loquacious meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- बातूनी, वाचाल
- mid 17th century: from Latin loquax, loquac- (from loqui ‘talk’) + -ious.
Loquacious in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- ‘Chhichhore’ looks like Raju Hirani’s world without Aamir, The film, as reflected in the lengthy and loquacious trailer, looks like the world Aamir, Madhavan, Sharman and Co inhabited in Hirani’s 3 Idiots.
- Top 10 Big Data CEOs in India, Here we have created a list of ‘Top 10 Big Data CEOs of India’ to … Loquacious and a polymath, Atul can hold forth the camera obscura and …
- To Mandu, from Madagascar, And I must thank the loquacious driver, who ferried me there from Indore, … one of the best monsoon getaways in India — inspires in the visitor.
- Solly Bhai: Indian cricketers’ Man Friday who brought Tendulkar to …, Long before Sachin Tendulkar became a name that needed no introduction, a loquacious raconteur from west Yorkshire knew him as the …
- How the Amazing Pininfarina Battista Came to Be, … harried but dapper, loquacious, and charming—back to Cambiano. …. for the prestige purchase on the cheap was India’s Anand Mahindra, …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Loquacious
- it is derived from the root word ‘loqua’… which refers to SPEECH or TALK
- loquacious : loq(speech,talk)+voracious.