Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी) with Funny pictures
Accrue meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- बढ़ना, के हिस्से में आना, इकठ्ठा होना, जमा करना, अधिकार में आना, निकलना, इकट्ठा करना, प्त होना, प्रोद्भूत होना, मिलना, उपाजि॔त होना, देय होना, वृद्धि होना
Accrue meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (verb) (of a benefit or sum of money) be received by someone in regular or increasing amounts over time. “financial benefits will accrue from restructuring”
- (verb) accumulate or receive (payments or benefits) over time. “they accrue entitlements to holiday pay”
- (verb) make provision for (a charge) at the end of a financial period for work that has been done but not yet invoiced. “at 31 December the amount due for the final quarter is accrued”
Accrue origin (Root word)
- late Middle English: from Old French acreue, past participle of acreistre ‘increase’, from Latin accrescere ‘become larger’ (see accrete).
Accrue in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- No Disallowance of Expenditure for Non-Deduction of Tax on …, Therefore, these payments will not fall in the category of income which has accrued or arisen or deemed to accrued or arise in India.
- Extra Localization Spells Udemy’s Plans for India, Udemy India Managing Director Irwin Anand spoke with CXOToday about … If seen from the revenue perspective, we accrue the most from the …
- BSNL eyes Rs 1300 cr savings this fiscal after VRS becomes …, Since VRS will start on January 31, 2020, the savings of Rs 1,300 crore will accrue to BSNL, for the remainder of this financial year.
- The genesis of tea-drinking India, Long story short, the British East India Company began to export … avoid if one wants to accrue the health benefits of tea, of which there are …
- Cabinet approves stand that India will take at COP25, The Cabinet has approved India’s negotiating stand at the upcoming … totalling ₹424.40 lakh plus the amount of interest that will accrue on the …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accrue
- Sounds like 1 crore, one who has 1 crore bucks will do the following :acquire, amass, collect, earn, gain, grow, increase, multiply, redound, snowball, swell, these are the synonyms of ACCRUE
- accrue sounds like acquire…accrue wealth acquire wealth gain wealth