Addendum meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- परिशिष्ट, अनुशेष,जोड़, परिशिष्ट
Addendum meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) an item of additional material added at the end of a book or other publication.
- (noun) the radial distance from the pitch circle of a cogwheel or wormwheel to the crests of the teeth or ridges.
Addendum origin (Root word)
- late 17th century: Latin, ‘that which is to be added’, gerundive of addere (see add).
Addendum in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- [Video] Conclusions Of The Ayodhya Judgment Not Matched …, He added, “after the judgement concludes, there comes an addendum. … discusses in great details, the excavations by the Archeological Survey of India.
- Who wrote Ayodhya verdict?, The reasons of the learned judge are set out in an addendum. … visit to Ram Janmabhoomi around 1510-11, before Babur’s invasion of India.
- Evidences prove that Hindus have always believed Ram …, An addendum to the judgment by an unnamed judge goes into great depth … court and established trade relations between England and India.
- ColorOS 7 Review: A fresh new look makes this one of the …, The event’s location showed that OPPO was focusing on the Indian market, which is no surprise … In essence, this review is an addendum.
- In 116-page note, lone judge relies on faith, The addendum to the 929-page judgment authored by one of the five … by the Archaeological Survey of India published in 1889 to maintain …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Addendum
- addendum can be broken down to Add-End-Um. It is to be written at the end of the text; appendix
- “Add” to the “End”