- (verb) a short, sharp sound made by a horn, trumpet, or similar instrument. “an accidental toot from the saxophonist”
- a snort of a drug, especially cocaine. “he still likes a toot”
- cocaine. “you won’t have me to supply you with free toot”
- a spell of drinking and lively enjoyment; a spree. “a sales manager on a toot”
- sound (a horn or similar) with a short, sharp sound. “an impatient motorist tooted a horn”
- make a toot. “a car tooted at us”
- snort (cocaine). “the drawbacks of tooting cocaine”
Toot meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- भोंपू, भोंपू बजाना, कोलाहपूर्ण मद्यपनोत्सव, गूंजना, भोंपू, सीटी, हार्न, हार्न बजाना
- early 16th century: probably from Middle Low German tūten, but possibly an independent imitative formation.
Toot in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Food is the star at Carnegie Hall’s TOOT festival, Taste of Our Towns (TOOT), a wildly popular street festival in downtown Lewisburg that benefits Carnegie Hall, is right around the corner.
- Make like an Emmy nominee and toot your own horn, This Sunday night at the Emmy Awards, you’ll hear the name of Gwendoline Christie from “Game of Thrones” among the list of nominees for …
- Farting and feminism: Old Greenwich author tells girls it’s OK …, As mothers of daughters, the sisters decided to write a children’s book, which they called “We Toot: A Feminist Fable About Farting,” illustrated …
- Can I toot my own horn without being obnoxious?, The hustle was always real. Now, it’s in your face. Everywhere. You promote yourself at your workplace, on your LinkedIn or over an email.
- Hey, Columbia: End The Band Ban, Columbia is serious about its band ban, warning students ominously that band members who tried to toot their horns at a game would be …