Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs
Nuptial Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) relating to marriage or weddings; “the nuptial festivities”
(noun) a wedding; “Queen Sofia arrived in Mumbai yesterday for her daughter’s nuptials”
Nuptial (नप्शल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
ब्याह, विवाह, शादी, शादी का, वैवाहिक, विवाह संबंधी
- late 15th century: from Old French, or from Latin nuptialis, from nuptiae ‘wedding’, from nubere ‘to wed’; related to nubile.
Nuptial in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- 20-year-Old Nigeria International Moses Simon will Today tie the nuptial knot with his fiancee, Ibukun Adenuga in Ibadan.
- After Harbhajan Singh, Rohit Shrama is now all set to tie the nuptial knot with his long time girlfriend Ritika Sajdeh.
- Although contractual marriage is illegal in India, there are some adventurous couples who make this pre-nuptial thing really fun to be in!
- It seems Minaj’s followers favoured the idea of a beach nuptial ceremony.
- Most of the Christian couples prefer to tie the nuptial knot during Christmas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of nuptial
- Nuptial ~ nuptial(wedding) knot
Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh ties nuptial knot (Oct 30, 2015)
Hirsute Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
Hirsute (हर्सूट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 17th century: from Latin hirsutus.
Hirsute in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Hirsutism is a condition wherein a woman has excessive hair growth and the hair is usually thick and dark, rather than fine and fair.
- More than 350 hirsute men from around the world descended on the sleepy Austrian town of Leogang for 2015’s World Beard and Moustache Day.
- These hirsute men of Bollywood had absolutely no qualms in showing themselves off to the world as they were – no shame.
- All you hirsute He-men, who celebrate that fine face fur through the year, take a back seat.
- Oddly enough, hirsute and swarthy ageing Malayali male cine stars advertise gold jewellery and gold loans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hirsute
- Hirsute= ‘hair’ ka ‘suit’
Bollywood Hirsute Actors Who WAXED Their Chests | CHECKOUT
Appellation Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Appellation (ऐपलेशन / ऐपलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
नाम, पदवी, संज्ञा, उपपद, उपाधि
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin appellatio(n- ), from the verb appellare
Appellation in a sentence (word usage in sentence)
- The Islamic word Allah is therefore not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued to be used by Islam.
- Long after the actor went back to Hyderabad, media circles struggled to get the correct appellation for the actor’s sartorial choice.
- Meanwhile, Sushil Kumar Modi started calling himself SuMo, aping Narendra Modi’s appellation NaMo.
- Hajj Amin (hajj is the appellation of a Muslim who has made the obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca) was a trouble-maker right from the beginning.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of appellation
- appellation = apple + nation => mere nation ka naam apple hai 🙂
raj naam (appellation) to suna hoga_rab ne bana di jodi
Reprimand Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a severe reproof or rebuke, especially a formal one by a person in authority; “the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules”
(verb) rebuke formally “officials were reprimanded for poor work”
Reprimand (रेप्रमैन्ड / रेप्रीमान्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
फटकार, निंदा करना, डांटना, डाँट, घुड़की
- mid 17th century: from French réprimande, via Spanish from Latin reprimenda, ‘things to be held in check’, neuter plural gerundive of reprimere.
Reprimand in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj and party MLA Sangeet Som on Monday rejected media reports that they were reprimanded by party chief Amit Shah.
- Wankhede curator asks BCCI to reprimand Ravi Shastri.
- This comes amid reports that Shah on Sunday summoned and reprimanded several top party leaders for making controversial comments.
- All Level 1 breaches carry a minimum penalty of an official reprimand and a maximum penalty of 50 per cent of a player’s match fee.
- Ensure to reprimand/report anyone teasing stray animals. (No tying crackers to tails or hurling a live fire on an innocent animal.)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reprimand
- Reprimand = Remand ; jab police kissi ko remand per leti hai toh they scold severely (rebuke formally)
Software Engineer reprimanded – Sunny Deol Funny