Allure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with translation
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
Vengeance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Vengeance [ven-juh ns]
- (noun) punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong
Vengeance (वेन्जन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Middle English: from Old French, from venger, vengier ‘avenge’, from Latin vindicare ‘vindicate’.
Vengeance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vengeance
- “venge”ance – “venge” ke aage “re” jod do –> “revenge”
GANGS Of Wasseypur JOKER “VENGEANCE OF FAIZAL KHAN”
Adjure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Adjure [uh–joo r]
- (verb) urge or request (someone) solemnly or earnestly to do something;“I adjure you to tell me the truth”
Adjure(अजुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनुरोध करना या अनुनय करना,शपथ दिलाकर कोई बात पूछना,सौगंध दिलाना,कसम खिलाना
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘put a person on oath’): from Latin adjurare, from ad- ‘to’ + jurare ‘swear’ (from jus, jur- ‘oath’).
Can be confused with abjure, adjure
Adjure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I often adjure more cynical friends to consider our genuine and undeniable national strength, and strengths.
- As a young intern, I may not be the paramount authority to adjure you.
- I unflinching subscribe to it and adjure the general public to back social reform too.
- we, politely, adjure the IGP and the Hon. Minister for women and gender affairs to, personally, take an interest in this case
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adjure
- ADD+JEWAR(jewellery)…..wife demanding(adjuring).. mere ko aur jewar chahiye
Guess who is adjuring in the video below