- (noun) a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer;“Dolly was a nomad who had finally taken root in Hawaii”
- (noun) a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home.
Nomad (नोमैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century: from French nomade, via Latin from Greek nomas, nomad- ‘roaming in search of pasture’, from the base of nemein ‘to pasture’.
Nomad in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Work from anywhere: What it takes to be a digital nomad.
- A nomadlady breaks down on the dead body of one of the horses killed by army casper in the intervening night of 24 and 25 Sep.
- My routine is similar to that of a nomad.
- Airbnb host Mark recounts how a bizarre experience with his first guests turned him into a voyeur and professional nomad.
- The current generation of digital nomadsprefer to work from anywhere—be it at a café or from the comforts of their own homes.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of nomad
- ‘no’ you are ‘mad’ … keeps on roaming from city to city..
- (noun) the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.
Arson meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 17th century: an Anglo-Norman French legal term, from medieval Latin arsio(n- ), from Latin ardere ‘to burn’.
Arson in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- UKZN management condemns arson attack.
- Three teens arrested in connection with Cawston arson attack.
- ARSON CHARGES: Woman set fire in building, DA says.
- Arson Suspected At Northland Mosque Under Construction.
- Woman found guilty of arson released from hospital.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of arson
- arson – arre son, yeh kya kiya tumhne.. aag laga di..
- (noun) an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale; “Amelie was physically a replica of her mother”
Replica (रेप्लक / रेप्लिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रतिकृति, प्रतिरूप, प्रतिरूप
- mid 18th century (as a musical term in the sense ‘a repeat’): from Italian, from replicare ‘to reply’.
Replica in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He offered prayers at the statue of Lord Ganesha, which was a replica of the ‘Lalbaug ka Raja’
- Missing her deeply, the heartbroken husband tried to fill the vacuum in his life by buying a replica model of the woman he loved.
- MS Dhoni: Sushant Singh Rajput plays a replica of helicopter shot.
- Although it’s not an exact replica of Escobar’s life, some things were changed to suit the series’ drama quotien
- A replica of Mumbai’s Gateway of India will come up at Boring Road crossing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of replica
- replica – rep.. rep.. repetition – same face
Gullible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) easily persuaded to believe something; credulous; “an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money”
Gullible (गलबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भोला, भोला-भाला, सीधा, सीधा-साधा
- early 19th century: from gull2 + -ible.
Gullible in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Let’s not be gullible enough to assume that there isn’t a deeper agenda behind this vicious campaign.
- We suspect a gang behind credit card fraud who are targeting gullible people and on the name of bank doing online transactions.
- Police said the accused had been enrolling gullible people as agents by collecting Rs 10 lakh from a group of 10 persons.
- The bank account details so far revealed that they had so far cheated approximately 500 gullible people to the tune of Rs. 3 crore.
- He found someone naïve and gullible who he can control.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gullible
- gullible = ‘girl’ + ‘able’ –> girls are able to cheat gullible boys by their looks.
Vivid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?