Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
loathe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel intense dislike or disgust for; “the staff at school loathed him”
Loathe (लोद) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नफरत करना, घृणा करना, नापसन्द करना, नफ़रत करना
- Old English lāthian, of Germanic origin; related to loath.
Loathe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Study shows most Kenyans loathe sex talk shows.
- Should we love or loathe John Wayne?
- Hate the piece, love it, loathe it, embrace it, but allow it to be seen, to be heard, to be read.
- Five reasons why I absolutely loathe the festival of Holi.
- Men, do you loathe the shopping trip with your better halves but tag along as you have to do so?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of loathe
- loathe = low +thought .. having low thought means hating someone
I loathe you like I love you
lambast Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) criticize (someone or something) harshly; “the manager lambasted his team”
Lambast (लैम्बेस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘beat, thrash’): from lam1 + baste3. The current sense dates from the late 19th century.
Lambast in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salkar, Varma lambast Manohar after he quits BCCI.
- Video mocking Lata and Sachin: Twitteratis lambast Tanmay Bhat.
- Film-makers lambast jury.
- Former cricketers lambast Pakistan after Asia Cup exit.
- Preity has even taken to Twitter to lambast publications running with the story and has put her version of events forward.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lambast
Labyrinth Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one’s way; a maze; “you lose yourself in a labyrinth of little streets”
- (noun) an intricate and confusing arrangement; “a labyrinth of conflicting laws and regulations”
Labyrinth (लैबरिन्थ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (referring to the maze constructed by Daedalus to house the Minotaur): from French labyrinthe or Latin labyrinthus, from Greek laburinthos.
Labyrinth in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- And within the labyrinth of tunnels and rooms in the three floors of the temple, the terrorists had made all preparations for gun battle.
- It is a book that should generate a labyrinth of conversations, most of which can be socially transformative.
- The city remains a familiar labyrinth of rigidity, tradition, exotica, filth and chaos.
- In the 1990s, he went deep into the labyrinth of governance.
- Now visualise two little girls holding a mother’s hand and helping her navigate the labyrinth of emotions. How does this feel?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of labyrinth
- labyrinth = Chemistry “LAB” is nothing but labyrinth