Acumen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions; “she hides a shrewd business acumen”
Acumen (अक्यूमन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिसूक्ष्मता, कुशाग्रता, चतुरता, विदग्धता, सूझबूझ, कुशाग्र बुद्धि, तीव्र दृष्टि, सूक्ष्म बुद्धि
- late 16th century: from Latin, ‘sharpness, point’, from acuere ‘sharpen’
Acumen in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Atal’s ex-dress designer lands in Lucknow to display her artistic acumen.
- PA Sangma conducted the proceedings with transparency and parliamentarian acumen.
- Aggression and Tactical Acumen Key to Margerita’s Drive.
- They did not attempt to become expert and rarely annoyed the players or the audience with their lack of cricket acumen.
- Keeping that in mind young Indians must augment their skills and sharpen their acumen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of acumen
- Acumen = IQ-men ; sharp & shrewd
What is Business Acumen?
Accede Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) agree to a demand, request, or treaty.“the authorities did not accede to the strikers’ demands”
- (verb) assume an office or position; “Elizabeth I acceded to the throne in 1558”
- (verb) become a member of an organization; “Albania acceded to the IMF in 1990”
Accede (ऐक्सीड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- स्वीकार करना, पद या कार्यभार ग्रहण करना, सम्मिलित होना, सहमत होना, झुक जाना, पद ग्रहण करना, कार्यभार ग्रहण करना, मान लेना
- late Middle English (in the general sense ‘come forward, approach’): from Latin accedere, from ad- ‘to’ + cedere ‘give way, yield’.
Accede in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Thus it became incumbent upon the stewards to accede to Shah’s request and investigate further.
- Besides this, I had verbally assured the Quaid-i-Azam that I would accede to Pakistan as soon as it was established.
- If the TDP fails to accede to the Kapu demands, it will be doomed, they warned.
- Jinnah accepted Junagadh’s accession to Pakistan and strenuously encouraged the Nizam of Hyderabad not to accede to India.
- “If we allow this, then the government will have no choice but to accede to the growing demands of SC and ST communities,” he added.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of accede
- accede = ac + cede (yield to)
Crime Master Gogo Scene – Andaz Apna Apna
Inexplicable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable
Jubilation Vocab Meme dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a feeling of great happiness and triumph
(noun) a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
Jubilation (जूबलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1350-1400; Middle English jubilacioun (< Anglo-French) < Latin jūbilātiōn- (stem of jūbilātiō) a shouting for joy, equivalent to jūbilāt- (see jubilate ) + -iōn- -ion
Jubilation in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is jubilation in rural Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu (gold and silver coins fixed on bull’s horns) being circumvented by government.
- Jubilation continues at Raahgiri.
- But I’m very lucky today,” an elated Zhang told the crowd after tossing her racquet in the air in jubilation.
- Jubilation continues on Dalal Street in noon deals.
- The entry of a big actress like Priyanka has caused jubilation in the Bhojpuri film industry.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jubilation
- golden JUBILEE se yaad rakho jubilation
Jubilation on the streets of the US as Obama re-elected
Parlance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
Parlance (पार्लन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century (denoting speech or debate): from Old French, from parler ‘speak’, from Latin parabola ‘comparison’ (in late Latin ‘speech’).e
Parlance in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Punjab government has instructed all department heads to forbid the use of words ‘Harijan’ and ‘Girijan’ in official parlance.
- What really happened: First of all, you’ll want to call them droids, not robots, in keeping with Star Wars parlance.
- In contemporary financial parlance, a start-up that achieves a valuation of one billion dollars is referred to as a unicorn.
- The symbol is pronounced manji in Japanese parlance, the BBC report added.
- UP is known for several such criminals, or Dons in local parlance.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Parlance
- Parlance = PARticular + LANguage
gangs of wasseypur parlance