Adventitious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) associated by chance and not an integral part; “adventitious similarities”
- (adj) coming from outside; not native; “the adventitious population”
- (Biology) formed accidentally or in an unusual anatomical position.
- (Botany) (of a root, shoot, etc.) produced in an unusual part of a plant.
Adventitious (ऐड्वन्टिशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनित्य, आकस्मिक, आगन्तुक, आनुषंगिक, बाहरी, सांयोगिक, अपस्थानिक
- early 17th century: from Latin adventicius ‘coming to us from abroad’ (from advenire ‘arrive’) + -ous.
Adventitious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- We had a long chat with him and he showed us how one of the ancient trees has developed adventitious roots within its hollow trunk.
- This was largely on account of reduced spreads and adventitious loss of `1,197cr.
- To ensure that the sample is not at risk to adventitious contamination, several types of Petri dishes now come equipped with lockable lids.
- If people can reconcile Sita and Fatima, it shows that the barriers we made between Hinduism and Islam are adventitious, and not inherent.
- In order to avoid adventitious light effects, the pictures were taken only early in the morning, on overcast days in spring or autumn.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adventitious
- adventitious = adventurous = happening by chance
Adventitious Breath Sounds
Ado Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”
Acronym Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture Dictionary
- (noun) an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g. ASCII, NASA ).
Acronym meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- परिवर्णी शब्द, संक्षिप्त रूप, लघु रूप
- 1940s: from Greek akron ‘end, tip’ + -onym.
Acronym in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Are there too many letters in the LGBTQI acronym?
- Abki baar, acronym sarkar: From BAPU to TOT and two UDAYs.
- Apple iPhone SE: VP Of Marketing Finally Reveals What Acronym ‘SE’ Stands For.
- You can call me Acronym Al.
- Kylie Jenner’s new nail polish line King Kylie Kollection has ‘KKK’ acronym.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Acronym
- (ACRONYM) – Alu, Carrot, Roti, Orange, Nachos, Yeast, Muffin 🙂
Petrify Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) make (someone) so frightened that they are unable to move; “the thought of speaking in public petrified her”
(verb) change into stone; “the petrified remains of prehistoric animals”
Petrify (पेट्रफाइ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पत्थर बनाना, कड़ा बनाना, पत्थर हो जाना, हक्का बक्का कर देना, हाथ पाँव फुला देना
- late Middle English: from French pétrifier, from medieval Latin petrificare, from Latin petra ‘rock’, from Greek.
Petrify in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Mathematics used to petrify IT minister K.T. Rama Rao when he was a student.
- He was always good at mimicry and would often accompany the shadows with scary noises that used to petrify me.
- Well, I think this blast, just a few days before the New Year, is clearly an attempt to petrify people who visit Church Street.
- His presence in a press room, in a stadium or a restaurant, is enough to petrify anyone in the first instance.
- My parents used to petrify us with stories when we were children!
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of petrify
I Am Petrified Of Making Mistakes In Front Of The Camera : Amitabh Bachchan
Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs