Voluble Vs Taciturn – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Voluble [vol-yuh-buh l]
- (adj) characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words; fluent; glib;talkative;“Deepika was as voluble as PM was silent”
Voluble (वाल्यबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलापप्रिय,चञ्चल,धाराप्रवाह,बकवादी,बातूनी,वाक्चपल,वाचाल,लुढ़कने वाला
- (adj) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little;When sitting next to Siddhu anyone would appear taciturn.
Taciturn (टैसिटर्न meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन,ख़ामोश,चुप्प,अल्प भाषी,अल्पभाषी,चुप,चुप्पा,तूष्णांक
Saunter Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Saunter [sawn-ter, sahn–]
- (verb) to walk with a leisurely gait; stroll: sauntering through the woods.
- (noun) a leisurely walk or ramble; stroll.
- (noun) a leisurely gait.
Saunter(सॉन्टर) meaning in Hindi
- टहलते हुए निकल जाना,टहलना,चहलकदमी करना
Saunter word usage in recent news (Saunter in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Saunter
- sau(100) + enter , when 100 people enter at a time their movement will be slow…… – by dexter
How to pronounce Saunter
Critical Minute- Saunter This Way