Fetid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fetid [fet-id, fee-tid]
- (adj) smelling extremely unpleasant
Fetid (फेटड / फेटिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बदबूदार, दुर्गंधयुक्त, दुर्गन्धयुक्त
- late Middle English: from Latin fetidus (often erroneously spelled foetidus ), from fetere ‘to stink’. Compare with fetor.
Fetid in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetid
- Feet-ID = es bande ke Feet smell kar rahe hai.. pls note his ID
How Fetid Your Fart Is?
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
Self-deprecating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Self-Deprecating [self-dep-ri-key-ting, self-]
- (adj) belittling or undervaluing oneself; excessively modest.
Deprecating (डेप्रकैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Self-deprecating in a sentence
Watch Alia Bhatt Self-deprecating Humor