Accede Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) agree to a demand, request, or treaty.“the authorities did not accede to the strikers’ demands”
- (verb) assume an office or position; “Elizabeth I acceded to the throne in 1558”
- (verb) become a member of an organization; “Albania acceded to the IMF in 1990”
Accede (ऐक्सीड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- स्वीकार करना, पद या कार्यभार ग्रहण करना, सम्मिलित होना, सहमत होना, झुक जाना, पद ग्रहण करना, कार्यभार ग्रहण करना, मान लेना
- late Middle English (in the general sense ‘come forward, approach’): from Latin accedere, from ad- ‘to’ + cedere ‘give way, yield’.
Accede in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Thus it became incumbent upon the stewards to accede to Shah’s request and investigate further.
- Besides this, I had verbally assured the Quaid-i-Azam that I would accede to Pakistan as soon as it was established.
- If the TDP fails to accede to the Kapu demands, it will be doomed, they warned.
- Jinnah accepted Junagadh’s accession to Pakistan and strenuously encouraged the Nizam of Hyderabad not to accede to India.
- “If we allow this, then the government will have no choice but to accede to the growing demands of SC and ST communities,” he added.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of accede
- accede = ac + cede (yield to)
Crime Master Gogo Scene – Andaz Apna Apna
Fawning Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) displaying exaggerated flattery or affection; obsequious.
Fawning (फॉनिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- खुशामदी,चापलूस,तलवे चाटने वाला
Fawning in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fawning
- Fawn ~ Fan , in summers Fan will try to please you by giving cool air.
Watch Robert Fawning
Redundant Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Redundant [ri-duhn-duh nt]
- (adj) more than is needed, desired, or required
- (adj) repetition of same sense in different words
Redundant (रिडन्डन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिरिक्त,अधिक,अनावश्यक,ज्यादा,बेकार,व्यर्थ,फ़ालतू,अत्यधिक शब्दों का,निकाला गया
Redundant sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonics tricks to remember the meaning of Redundant
- redundant rhymes Abundant and thts the meaning
Find the Redundant Words
Doppelganger Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Doppelgänger [dop-uh l-gang-er; German daw-puh l-geng-er]
- (noun) an apparition or double of a living person
Doppelgänger in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Doppelgänger in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Doppelganger
- Doppelganger contains 2 doubles “p” “p” and “g” “g”
33 Celebrity Doppelgangers That Will Blow Your Mind