- (adj) lacking interest or excitement; dull; “the mundane aspects of daily life”
- (adj) of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one; “the mundane world”
Mundane (मन्डेन / मन्डैन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नीरस, साधारण, सांसारिक
- late Middle English (in sense 2): from Old French mondain, from late Latin mundanus, from Latin mundus ‘world’. Sense 1 dates from the late 19th century.
Mundane in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ditch the Mundane: 5 Exciting Ways to Cook with Corn.
- He tells touching tales from life’s mundane episodes.
- Mr. Alex’s poems are ruminations over the seemingly mundane and the ordinary, which often attain extraordinary dimensions.
- ‘Saanson Ke’ is the typically mundane, avoidable melancholy-driven song, that one has come to associate with a Pritam-KK collaboration.
- Indo-US military logistics pact is mundane: Richard Verma.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mundane
- monday = mundane .. another boring day..
NIK'S MUNDANE LIFE NOW ON OMELETTECOUNTYTV