Accost Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively; “the police accosted him in the street”
Accost (अकॉस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संभाषण करना, बोलना, अभिवादन, सलाम, नमस्कार
- late 16th century (originally in the sense ‘lie or go alongside’): from French accoster, from Italian accostare, from Latin ad- ‘to’ + costa ‘rib, side’.
Accost in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There may be occasions as in Mumbai some years ago when the Shiv Sena used to accost people in the streets and ask them to speak in Marathi.
- Agents of bankrupt company accost chairman.
- Members of such organisations would accost them, tell them off or force them to get ‘married’.
- Smiling salespersons accost you with baskets of enticing pastries and savoury snacks outside the numerous bakeries and shops.
- Along the way, beggars would accost him and children would call out to him.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of accost
- at any cost (accost), i will approach her and say ‘ i love you’
Singham accost villian
Garrulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Garrulous [gar–uh-luh s, gar-yuh-]
- (adj) excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters; “a garrulous cab driver”
Garrulous (गेरलस / गैरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गप्पी, झक्की, बकवादी, बहुभाषी, बातूनी, मुखर, वाचाल
- early 17th century: from Latin garrulus (from garrire ‘to chatter, prattle’) + -ous.
Garrulous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Like a garrulous, unthinking windbag he started blaming Pakistan for the attack in words we have heard before too many times.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today termed as “irresponsible” and “garrulous” the comments by the Central government.
- Modi, on the other hand, comes from a tradition of being garrulous and never short of words.
- A picture says more than a thousand words, and moving pictures are even more garrulous.
- Over the past few days we have been bombarded by news of the garrulously unpleasant Lalit Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garrulous
- girl -ous ( girls are often more garrulous than boys)
Sophist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with pictures
- (noun) a person who reasons with clever but false arguments.
- (noun) a paid teacher of philosophy and rhetoric in Greece in the Classical and Hellenistic periods, associated in popular thought with moral skepticism and specious reasoning.
Sophist (साफिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Sophist Common Usage
Sophist sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sophist
- Sophist:SO F T and deceiving manner, Remember Soft and wise ways of swindle.
The Ancient Greek Sophists (Greek Philosophy)
Parochial Vocab Meme Dictionary English Hindi Translation with Picture
Parochial [puh–roh-kee-uh l]
- (adj) having a limited or narrow outlook or scope; parochial attitudes
- (adj) relating to a Church parish; the parochial church council
Parochial (परोकीअल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- परिमित,संकीर्ण,संकुचित,सीमित,स्थानीय,घिरा हुआ,ओछा,ग्राम्य
Parochial in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Parochial
- link this with paro….(of devdas)…whose parents were narrow in their outlook for devdas family , so they married her to someone else.
How to pronounce Parochial
“Stop Telling Your Big Dreams to Parochial People” | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network