- (adj) abrupt or offhand in speech or manner; “she could be brusque and impatient”
Brusque (ब्रस्क) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from French, ‘lively, fierce’, from Italian brusco ‘sour’.
Brusque in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Donald Trump is brusque, aggressive, narcissistic and most likely, brutally honest.
- Known for his hard-line law-and-order views and brusque manner, he would set a very different tone than previous holders of the job.
- Trump has come across as brusque, almost bordering on being boorish, with no respect for the woman.
- While such sudden and brusque changes are the norm in corporate America which did not even spare its CEO Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Brusque & ruthless, Jagmohan Dalmiya lifted the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brusque
- brush kyun??? I dont want to brush and kiss you!
Backlog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an accumulation of uncompleted work or matters needing to be dealt with.
Backlog (बैक्लॉग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पिछला शेष कार्य, पिछले आर्डरों का ढेर
Backlog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Supreme Court to hold Saturday hearings to reduce backlog.
- Pb CM gives nod to fill backlog of posts for visually-impaired.
- The Chancellor also authenticated distribution of more than 60,000 certificates which were in backlog since 2012.
- A source in MSEDCL said that Rs 1,039 crore have been sanctioned for removing backlog of agricultural pump connections.
- “By June end, 40,000 remaining power connections will be given to clear the backlog,” declared the Minister.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of backlog
Belittle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.“the opposition belittled the government’s successes”
Belittle (बिलिटल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपमान करना, अनादर करना , छोटा करना या समझना
- 1775-85, Americanism; be- + little
Belittle in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In no way am I trying to belittle anyone with a chronic condition. I truly empathize and sympathize with others fighting a chronic beast.
- He never uttered a word but here on the huge amount of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, he is seeking to criticise it, undo it, belittle it,” he said.
- Qureshi purports to belittle Saif by using girlie terms of endearment like ‘Meri Jaan’, ‘Meri Bachchi’.
- In this six-minute video, Fox hosts and guests repeatedly belittle, insult, harass, and objectify women.
- But as a professional, you should always be mature even if some tries to belittle what you have achieved.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of belittle
- Belittle – ‘beta’ tuh ‘little’ hai… jaa bache jaa
Belittle – Explaination
Behemoth Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Behemoth [bih-hee-muh th, bee–uh-]
- (noun) a huge or monstrous creature
- (noun) something enormous, especially a large and powerful organization
Behemoth (बहीमथ / बिहीमथ / बीहमथ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Hebrew bĕhēmōṯ, intensive plural of bĕhēmāh ‘beast’.
Behemoth in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of behemoth
Behemoth is also a name of a very popular Band
Bedizen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Bedizen [bih-dahy-zuh n, –diz–uh n]
- (verb) to dress or adorn in a showy, gaudy, or tasteless manner
Bedizen (बिडाइज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भड़कीले कपड़े पहनना, तड़क-भड़क से सजाना
- mid 17th century: from be- (as an intensifier) + obsolete dizen ‘deck out’, probably of Dutch origin.
Bedizen in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Dumber tattoos surely bedizen the bodies of the NFL’s players
- a uniform bedizened with resplendent medals
- Claudia dressed in a bedizened matter
- There aren’t enough adjectives to truly bedizen the greatest player in the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bedizen
IIFA Awards 2013 – who was dressed in a bedizened matter?