Palliate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe without removing the cause; “treatment works by palliating symptoms”
- (verb) lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of (an offence); “if only there were some way to palliate his dirty deed”
- allay or moderate (fears or suspicions).
Palliate (पैलीएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- रोग शमन करना, चुप्पी साधना, अल्पीकरण, घटाना, न्यूनीकरण, लघूकरण, कम करना, हलका करना
- late Middle English: from late Latin palliat- ‘cloaked’, from the verb palliare, from pallium ‘cloak’.
Palliate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The main concern for these patients are the symptoms that they’re having and our need to really palliate these things as soon as we can.
- Doctors are trained first to diagnose, treat and fix — and second, to comfort, palliate and soothe.
- To ‘palliate‘ is to reduce pain and not to cure the disease itself.
- An app to palliate parking woes.
- Somehow I believed that going to India would help palliate the guilt that’s layered me since I left the country as a teen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of palliative
- (friend) PAL will ALLEVIATE your pain.
Palliative Care Versus Hospice
Adventitious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) associated by chance and not an integral part; “adventitious similarities”
- (adj) coming from outside; not native; “the adventitious population”
- (Biology) formed accidentally or in an unusual anatomical position.
- (Botany) (of a root, shoot, etc.) produced in an unusual part of a plant.
Adventitious (ऐड्वन्टिशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनित्य, आकस्मिक, आगन्तुक, आनुषंगिक, बाहरी, सांयोगिक, अपस्थानिक
- early 17th century: from Latin adventicius ‘coming to us from abroad’ (from advenire ‘arrive’) + -ous.
Adventitious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- We had a long chat with him and he showed us how one of the ancient trees has developed adventitious roots within its hollow trunk.
- This was largely on account of reduced spreads and adventitious loss of `1,197cr.
- To ensure that the sample is not at risk to adventitious contamination, several types of Petri dishes now come equipped with lockable lids.
- If people can reconcile Sita and Fatima, it shows that the barriers we made between Hinduism and Islam are adventitious, and not inherent.
- In order to avoid adventitious light effects, the pictures were taken only early in the morning, on overcast days in spring or autumn.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adventitious
- adventitious = adventurous = happening by chance
Adventitious Breath Sounds
Ado Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”
Addle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) (humorous) make (someone) unable to think clearly; confuse; “being in love must have addled your brain”
- (verb) (of an egg) become rotten, producing no chick.
- (adj) not clear or cogent; muddled; “the film is addle-brained”
Addle (ऐडल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सड़ा, सड़ाना, ऊसर, निकम्मा, गंदा, खाली
- Middle English (in sense 2 of the adjective): from Old English adela ‘liquid filth’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch aal and German Adel ‘mire, puddle’
Addle in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Voters feel anger but not enough to addle their judgment in elections that actually matter.
- Did Paris attackers addle your brains?
- Absolutely unexpected meetings with nature can addle you that way.
- Volunteers will be instructed on how to addle new eggs.
- Hey, Granholm, how addle-brained are the people of Mississippi that they would elect someone who is so transparently dishonest as you?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of addle
- addle = add + all… Add everything and you will get confused
Bheja Fry – Addle
Adduce Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Adduce meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रस्तुत करना, निष्कर्ष निकालना, पेश करना
- late Middle English: from Latin adducere, from ad- ‘towards’ + ducere ‘to lead’
Adduce in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Besides, in a constitutional democracy, it is never difficult to adduce evidence in support of an administration’s democratic credentials.
- For CFR and PESA, the villages have to adduce evidence of over 75 years of traditional forest use.
- A bench led by Chief Justice T S Thakur asked Central and Delhi governments to adduce verifiable findings to examine the claim.
- A plaintiff seeking to adduce additional documents must make an application for the same within 30 days of filing the suit.
- “The court remanded him to remand home and asked the ATS and the defence to adduce (more) evidence about his age,” an ATS officer said.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adduce
- adduce mein chhupa hai ‘add’ -> adding an evidence