Gainsay Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) deny or contradict (a fact or statement) “it was difficult to gainsay his claim”
(verb) speak against or oppose (someone) “none could gainsay her”
Gainsay meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
विरोध करना, चुनौती देना, खण्डन करना, प्रतिवाद करना, अस्वीकार करना
- Middle English: from obsolete gain- ‘against’ + say.
Gainsay in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- “There is no gainsay from such statements,” Mr. Diwan pointed out.
- “There is then no gainsay in the fact that transgenders enjoy basic human rights including protection from violence and discrimination.
- He was a perfectionist, but he will gainsay it for that’s what invariably makes him a perfectionist.
- If these demanding practices help Muslims find peace and God, no one has a right to gainsay them.
- But he also makes points that officials struggle to gainsay.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gainsay
- gainsay = gain weight?? say it… don’t deny… don’t gainsay
Inexplicable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable
Jubilation Vocab Meme dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a feeling of great happiness and triumph
(noun) a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
Jubilation (जूबलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1350-1400; Middle English jubilacioun (< Anglo-French) < Latin jūbilātiōn- (stem of jūbilātiō) a shouting for joy, equivalent to jūbilāt- (see jubilate ) + -iōn- -ion
Jubilation in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is jubilation in rural Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu (gold and silver coins fixed on bull’s horns) being circumvented by government.
- Jubilation continues at Raahgiri.
- But I’m very lucky today,” an elated Zhang told the crowd after tossing her racquet in the air in jubilation.
- Jubilation continues on Dalal Street in noon deals.
- The entry of a big actress like Priyanka has caused jubilation in the Bhojpuri film industry.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jubilation
- golden JUBILEE se yaad rakho jubilation
Jubilation on the streets of the US as Obama re-elected
Parlance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
Parlance (पार्लन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century (denoting speech or debate): from Old French, from parler ‘speak’, from Latin parabola ‘comparison’ (in late Latin ‘speech’).e
Parlance in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Punjab government has instructed all department heads to forbid the use of words ‘Harijan’ and ‘Girijan’ in official parlance.
- What really happened: First of all, you’ll want to call them droids, not robots, in keeping with Star Wars parlance.
- In contemporary financial parlance, a start-up that achieves a valuation of one billion dollars is referred to as a unicorn.
- The symbol is pronounced manji in Japanese parlance, the BBC report added.
- UP is known for several such criminals, or Dons in local parlance.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Parlance
- Parlance = PARticular + LANguage
gangs of wasseypur parlance
Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs