Alacrity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) brisk and cheerful readiness; liveliness and eagerness
Alacrity (अलैक्रटी / अलैक्रिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तत्परता, फुरती, आतुरता, उत्साह
- late Middle English: from Latin alacritas, from alacer ‘brisk’
Alacrity in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- BCCI needs to act with alacrity.
- What prompted the police into action, that, too, with such alacrity, which is normally absent in their day-to-day battle against crime?
- The injured victims need to be attended with great alacrity and skill.
- Look at the extreme interest taken by the Centre in this case when no such alacrity was shown in handing over probe to the CBI.
- Nitish had responded with alacrity to Modi’s punch, tweeting that in berating his DNA, the Prime Minister had berated the DNA of all Biharis.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of alacrity
- alacrity = Alag aakrity (a picture), alag picture banane ke liye you need some eagerness(alacrity)
Aamir Khan & Salman Khan in Bus – Look at their alacrity
Soporific Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Soporific [sop-uh-rif-ik, soh-puh-]
- (adj) tending to induce drowsiness or sleep;“some medicine made her soporific”
- (noun) a drug or other substance that induces drowsiness or sleep; “she was given a soporific”
Soporific meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निँदासा, ऊंघता हुआ, निद्राजनक, नींद लानेवाला, निद्राकर औषध
- mid 17th century: from Latin sopor ‘sleep’ + -ific.
Soporific in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The police told Reuters they had no information about the possible use of soporific gas in the air conditioning system.
- England’s bowlers otherwise seemingly affected by the soporific atmosphere.
- The soporific mood is well and truly alive in the Union Territory and is never more evident than on long summer days.
- It’s rather ironical then that every conversation in the film feels like a lecture — like the tedious, soporific lectures one gets in bad colleges.
- The procedure is carried out to remove the fattening tissue under a general soporific.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of soporific
- soporific mein chhupa hai “soo” (sleep)
Cute Kid Soporific Funny Video So Adorable
Fetid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fetid [fet-id, fee-tid]
- (adj) smelling extremely unpleasant
Fetid (फेटड / फेटिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बदबूदार, दुर्गंधयुक्त, दुर्गन्धयुक्त
- late Middle English: from Latin fetidus (often erroneously spelled foetidus ), from fetere ‘to stink’. Compare with fetor.
Fetid in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetid
- Feet-ID = es bande ke Feet smell kar rahe hai.. pls note his ID
How Fetid Your Fart Is?
Dipsomaniac Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Dipsomaniac [dip-suh-mey-nee-ak, -soh-]
- (noun) a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
Dipsomaniac (डिप्समेनीऐक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मद्यप, पियक्कड़, शराब का लती
- 1855-60; dipsomani(a) + -ac
Dipsomaniac in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- By the time his two-year term as Collector was over, he was on the road to becoming a dipsomaniac.
- One of his sons, Ali was a lonesome dipsomaniac.
- Alcoholism – also known as dipsomania – was starting to have a serious impact on communities.
- The whole place is unutterably charming, driving enchanted tourists to dipsomania in a rooftop bar.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of dipsomaniac
- Dip Dip Dip… after so many dips in alcohol .. uske baad ‘so’ gaya – “Dip” + “so” maniac
Queen | Hungama | Full Song | Kangana Ranaut – Dipsomaniac
Contrite Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Contrite [kuh n-trahyt, kon-trahyt]
- (adj) feeling or expressing remorse at the recognition that one has done wrong
Contrite (कन्ट्राइट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनुतापी, दुःखित, पश्चात्तापी, मनोव्यथित
- Middle English: from Old French contrit, from Latin contritus, past participle of conterere ‘grind down, wear away’, from con- ‘together’ + terere ‘rub’.
Contrite in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of contrite
- Aache se ‘count’ karo ‘money’ nahi toh baad mein contrite (पश्चात्तापी) ho jaaoge
Contrite Salman Khan Cried In Court Room After Getting 5 Year Jail Term