Pompous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation
Pompous [pom-puh s]
- (adj) puffed up with vanity; “a pompous ass who pretends he knows everything”
- (adj) characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
Pompous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Pompous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pompous
- Pomp ~ pump oneself ~ puffed with vanity
Pompous KRK – watch now
Fawning Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) displaying exaggerated flattery or affection; obsequious.
Fawning (फॉनिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- खुशामदी,चापलूस,तलवे चाटने वाला
Fawning in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fawning
- Fawn ~ Fan , in summers Fan will try to please you by giving cool air.
Watch Robert Fawning
Voluble Vs Taciturn – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Voluble [vol-yuh-buh l]
- (adj) characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words; fluent; glib;talkative;“Deepika was as voluble as PM was silent”
Voluble (वाल्यबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलापप्रिय,चञ्चल,धाराप्रवाह,बकवादी,बातूनी,वाक्चपल,वाचाल,लुढ़कने वाला
- (adj) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little;When sitting next to Siddhu anyone would appear taciturn.
Taciturn (टैसिटर्न meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन,ख़ामोश,चुप्प,अल्प भाषी,अल्पभाषी,चुप,चुप्पा,तूष्णांक
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
Sophist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with pictures
- (noun) a person who reasons with clever but false arguments.
- (noun) a paid teacher of philosophy and rhetoric in Greece in the Classical and Hellenistic periods, associated in popular thought with moral skepticism and specious reasoning.
Sophist (साफिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Sophist Common Usage
Sophist sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sophist
- Sophist:SO F T and deceiving manner, Remember Soft and wise ways of swindle.
The Ancient Greek Sophists (Greek Philosophy)