Peeved Vocab Meme +1 Vocab Meme to your Wordlist
- (adj) annoyed; irritated; vexed.
Peeved (पीव्ड) meaning in Hindi
- अप्रसन्न,नाराज़,खीजा हुआ,चिढ़ा हुआ,झुंझलाया हुआ
Peeved in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Peeved
- when u will go again and again to pee…..in cold…..u will be annoyed…..simple as that – by swikar
How to Pronounce Peeved
I’m Quite Peeved
Furlough Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
- (noun) a usually temporary layoff from work
- (noun) a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from a penitentiary.
- (verb) to grant a leave to.
- (verb) to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.
Furlough (फर्लो) meaning in Hindi
- छुट्टी (f),गैरहाजिरी की छुट्टी,अवकाश (m)
What is the difference between Parole and Furlough?
Furlough or Layoff: Is There a Difference?
Furlough in a sentence ( Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Furlough
- FOR+LAUGH….Imagine that you are a soldier and your are saying to your senior that Sir I want to laugh with my family members and I want leave FORLAUGH….please consider my case – by nileshdive
How to Say or Pronounce Furlough
Know the difference between furlough and parole: Sanjay Dutt
Voluptuous [vuh–luhp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a woman) curvaceous and sexually attractive.
- (adj) relating to or characterized by luxury or sensual pleasure.
Voluptuous (वलप्चवस / वलप्चूअस) meaning in Hindi
- आकर्षक,आनंदी,कामुक,भोगी,विलासमय,भोग विलास का
Voluptuous sentence spotted in recent news
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Voluptuous
- voluptuous (vol~ voltage +up+tuous).voltage of a body goes up, after seeing a girl who is VERY BEUATIFUL,or SEXUALLY APPEALING.(some thing that is very beautiful and attracting.. girl/object….) – by NarenSuri
How to pronounce voluptuous
Voluptuous Is Sexy But Fat Is Out, Says Kareena Kapoor – Bollywood Babes
Tie the Knot
When two people get married, they “tie the knot.” Example: “After dating for five years, we finally decided to tie the knot.” When you tie “a” knot you wrap two pieces of rope around each other in a certain way so that they will not come apart. When you tie “the” knot you make a promise that you will stay together with one person whom you love. Example: “Did you hear about Dan and Jenny? They finally decided to tie the knot.” Two people are like two ropes and they get married to tie “the knot” which keeps them together. Example: “So, when are you two going to tie the knot?”
Tie the Knot usage in recent news (Tie the knot in a sentence)
Dia Mirza Finally Ties The Knot With Sahil Sangha
Dead ringer Vocab Idiom +1 vocabulary word to your word list
Dead Ringer (for somebody/something)
Dead Ringer origin
- The term dead ringer originally referred to a horse that had been substituted for another of similar appearance to defraud the bookies. The verb to ring has long been used by the criminal fraternity to mean to substitute. The most modern example is to ring a car, meaning to steal another car’s identity – usually for the purpose of reintroducing a write-off back on the road. Dead is widely used to mean accurate or precise, as in dead centre or dead heat.
Dead Ringer idiom usage in recent news (Dead ringer in a sentence)
Salman Khan Dead Ringer Found in pakistan