Lascivious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Lascivious [luh-siv-ee-uh s] (adjective)
- inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
- arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
- indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
Lascivious meaning in Hindi
Lascivious word usage in recent news (Lascivious in a sentence)
How to pronounce Lascivious
Mnemonic trick to remember Lascivious
- lascivious (lasci -lust vious -full) so –lustful – by AIRTEL
Watch Mallika Sherawat’s Lascivious act in this song
Avuncular Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Avuncular [uh-vuhng-kyuh-ler] (adjective)
- like an uncle; avuncular affection.
- resembling a uncle in kindness or indulgence
Avuncular Hindi meaning
Avuncular Word Usage in recent news
- Kids delight in his avuncular indulgence.
- Madhya Pradesh polls: Avuncular vs. Royal
- BJP is banking on the goodwill the avuncular Singh seems to enjoy.
- It was the nation’s avuncular television newsman Walter Cronkite who broke the news of Kennedy’s shooting.
- In my most avuncular Santa voice I said, “Merry Christmas, Calvin.”
Avuncular Mnemonic trick to remember word
split the word like av + UNCUL(UNCLE) + AR…SO related to an uncle or suitable to an uncle..avUNCULar..uncle.
Rendezvous & Tryst Vocab Meme +2 Vocabulary Words to your Word List
Rendezvous [rahn-duh-voo] (noun)
- a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- a place where people meet
(verb) meet at a rendezvous
Tryst meaning : a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)
Rendezvous Hindi meaning:
- पूर्वनिश्चित समय और स्थान पर मिलना
- किसी विशेष स्थान में मनोरंजन के लिए इकट्ठा होना
Usage as verb: Let’s rendezvous next Sunday at the mall.
Rendezvous Word Usage:
use rendezvous to describe an assembling of friends, an appointment, or a date with your secret lover
Tryst Word Usage in recent News:
Mnemonic trick to remember Rendezvous meaning:
I will remember it with the program that used to come on Star World titled : ” Rendezvous with Simi Gerewal ” it was a famous program…
Mnemonic trick to remember Tryst meaning:
TRY TO MEET SECRETLY the girl told her boyfriend. TRYST = try to meet secretly.
To Chew the Cud Idiom Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures
To Chew The Cud
Idiom Usage: Ramu sat chewing the cud for hours but never wrote anything down.
Intrepid Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures to improve your Vocab
Intrepid [in-trep-id] (adjective)
- person or action that is bold and brave
- fearless; daring; bold
Word Usage: an intrepid explorer
Intrepid usage in News:
Intrepid dogs urged to put best paw forward for Brooklands walkies
The Insider: Intrepid Travel’s James Ingham gives his top tips on trekking trips