- (adj) of or relating to or used in cooking; “culinary skills”
Culinary (क्यूलनेरी / क्यूलिनेरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from Latin culinarius, from culina ‘kitchen’.
Culinary in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- How Ayesha Curry Turned Her Passion Project Into A Culinary Career.
- Chefs From 15 Nations at Spice Route Culinary Festival.
- Culinary classes in Kinkora school open doors for students.
- Culinary Arts Program Launches at Tilly Foster.
- The 10 Best Culinary Schools in America.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of culinary
- culinary = curry = cooking related
Gullible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) easily persuaded to believe something; credulous; “an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money”
Gullible (गलबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भोला, भोला-भाला, सीधा, सीधा-साधा
- early 19th century: from gull2 + -ible.
Gullible in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Let’s not be gullible enough to assume that there isn’t a deeper agenda behind this vicious campaign.
- We suspect a gang behind credit card fraud who are targeting gullible people and on the name of bank doing online transactions.
- Police said the accused had been enrolling gullible people as agents by collecting Rs 10 lakh from a group of 10 persons.
- The bank account details so far revealed that they had so far cheated approximately 500 gullible people to the tune of Rs. 3 crore.
- He found someone naïve and gullible who he can control.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gullible
- gullible = ‘girl’ + ‘able’ –> girls are able to cheat gullible boys by their looks.
Stupefy Vocab Meme Dictionary – ENglish to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (someone) unable to think or feel properly; “As the days passed, the heat would stupefy us, making us too tired to even talk”
- (verb) astonish and shock; “the amount they spend on clothes would stupefy their grandparents”
Stupefy (स्टूपफाइ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अचंभे में डालना, चकित करना, मति-मंद करना
- late Middle English: from French stupéfier, from Latin stupefacere, from stupere ‘be struck senseless’.
Stupefy in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- A Harry Potter wedding: Everything magical to ‘Stupefy‘ their wedding guests.
- Words like nonplus, dumbfounding, stupefy …all come to life when you are in this part of the world.
- But the same ball seems to stupefy them when coming from 22 yards away.
- Not only will he stupefy the audience with his visual close-up Magic but also with his skills in ‘Mentalism’ where he reads people’s minds.
- Curiously, this excess of information does no more than stupefy us.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of stupefy
- Stupid student ko tough puzzle doge toh stupefy ho jaayega
Genuflect Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) lower one’s body briefly by bending one knee to the ground, typically in worship or as a sign of respect.
- (verb) show deference or servility; “politicians had to genuflect to the far left to advance their careers”
Genuflect (जेन्युफ्लेक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘bend (the knee’)): from ecclesiastical Latin genuflectere, from Latin genu ‘knee’ + flectere ‘to bend’.
Genuflect in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Why genuflect before WTO?
- We stop at shrine after shrine to genuflect.
- Indians no longer automatically genuflect before any desi who is a big success in the West.
- Many senior officers genuflect before him for routine favours.
- All he has is a band of sycophants who genuflect to him just because their survival depends on him.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of genuflect
- genuflect = jaanu se conflict ho toh genuflect kar lena bhai
Gaffe Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder; “I made some real gaffes at work”
Gaffe (गैफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चूक, भूल, ग़लती, भारी भूल
- early 20th century: from French, literally ‘boathook’ used colloquially to mean ‘blunder’.
Gaffe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- “Saying the wrong thing” is the most straightforward definition of a political gaffe, too.
- ‘Slip Of Tongue,’ Says Sports Minister Vijay Goel On Gold Medal Gaffe.
- Digvijaya’s gaffe invited immediate reactions on social media.
- Gaffe: Diggi talks of ‘India-occupied Kashmir’.
- His latest media gaffe has not come at the expense of himself for a change, but for his brother Sohail.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gaffe
- goofy gaffe bhaut karta hai