Poignant Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Poignant [poin-yuhnt, poi-nuhnt] (adjective)
- very moving, sad, highly emotional
- evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret
- keenly distressing to the feelings: poignant regret.
- keen or strong in mental appeal: a subject of poignant interest.
- affecting or moving the emotions: a poignant scene.
- pungent to the smell: poignant cooking odors.
Poignant Hindi meaning
Poignant Word Usage from recent news
Short Film About Smartphone Overuse Is Smart, Poignant, Depressing
Poignant Scene 🙁
Poignant Mnemonic Trick to remember word
- sounds like “pregnant”, think what the situation of a woman would be who is pregnant and watching a video of a “woman giving birth”.. obviously gr8 but painful as well – by Swapneel Patil
Elusive Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Words to your Word list
Elude [ih-lood] (Verb)
- to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing
Elude Meaning in Hindi
Elude Word Usage in recent News
Elusive Jerry Video:
Square meal vocab meme +1 Idiom to your Word List
- full meal
- A substantial, nourishing meal
Square Meal Hindi Meaning
Square Meal Word Usage in recent news:
Lunatic Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- an insane person, madman, maniac
- a reckless impetuous irresponsible person
Lunatic Hindi Meaning: पागल
Lunatic Asylum: पागलखाना
Lunatic Word Usage:
Lunatic Mnemonic trick to memorize word:
remember luna (the bike in india) ? if today somebody drives an outdated vehicle like luna , he will be called insane !
Egregious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Egregious [ih-gree-juh s} (adjective)
- outrageously bad; shocking.
- profoundly noticeable in a negative way
Hindi Meaning – बेहद खराब
Egregious Word Usage:
- Egregious lie or liar
- Egregious mistake
- The egregious bowling by Ishant Sharma during the tournament earned him a lot of infamy.
- Egregious abuses of copyright
Egregious Word Usage in recent News:
Egregious Mnemonic Trick:
Scores we get in GRE is outrageously bad (egregious)