Sorcery Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the use of magic, especially black magic.
Sorcery (सॉर्सरी) meaning in Hindi
Sorcery word usage in recent news (Sorcery in a sentence)
- HBO has a lot of faith in its sword and sorcery epic, “Game of Thrones”.
- How this sorcery works, I have no idea, and a lifetime of watching the plays has brought me no closer to an answer.
- A man was beheaded in Najran on criminal charges of “practicing witchcraft and sorcery” and for owning “written talismans.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sorcery
- sorcery:divide it into 2 parts : sor (sour)+ cery (cherry). And now we can say that the CHERRY is usally sweet bt by MAGIC it has become SOUR. -by deepakranamech
How to Pronounce Sorcery
Country afraid of UPA’s ‘Sorcery’ : Modi
Palatable Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Palatable [pal-uh-tuh-buh l]
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the palate or taste; savory: “palatable food”
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the mind or feelings: “a palatable solution to the problem”
Palatable (पैलटबल) meaning in Hindi
Palatable word usage in recent news (Palatable in a sentence)
- The ground water is beyond palatable condition at many places.
- Junk food, in this study, is defined as highly palatable, energy-dense and nutrient-poor.
- The Republicans are making Obamacare more palatable to small businesses.
- Time-efficient and tailored-made, each pizza and salad rings up at a palatable price.
- We should have had a fair plan, palatable to all, something that we could have taken pride in.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word palatable
- PAL+AT+TABLE – u nd ur PALs At Table……obviously food is gonna very tasty… -byasheq
How to pronounce palatable
Watch a rat Cooks palatable Ratatouille dish from movie Ratatouille
‘A shot in the arm’ Idiom + 1 Idiom to your wordlist (by Vocab Meme)
A Shot In The Arm (Idiom)
The phrase “a shot in the arm” means “a stimulus”; originally this meant a stimulus from the injection of narcotic or medicinal drugs
- (Lit.) an injection of medicine. The doctor administered the antidote to the poison by a shot in the arm.
- (Fig.) a boost or act of encouragement. The pep talk was a real shot in the arm for all the guys. The good test grade was a shot in the arm for Gary.
- (Fig.) a drink of liquor. I could use a little shot in the arm. How about a little shot in the arm, bartender?
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
‘Shot in the arm’ recent usage in news (Shot in the arm in a sentence)
Popeye gets a shot in the arm as he eats spinach
Futile Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Futile [fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl] (adjective)
- incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.
- unproductive of success; trifling; frivolous; unimportant.
Futile (फ्यूटल) meaning in Hindi
Futile word usage from recent news (Futile in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Futile meaning
- futile is not fertile.. hence not fruitful -by namaskar
How to pronounce Futile
Your efforts to resist her cuteness are futile
Scoff Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Scoff [skawf, skof]
- (verb) to make fun of in a nasty way
- (verb) to speak derisively; mock; jeer (often followed by ‘at’)
- (verb) to mock at; deride;laugh at with contempt and derision
- (noun) showing your contempt by derision
Scoff meaning in Hindi
- ताना मारना,हंसी उड़ाना,ताना,हंसी
Scoff word usage in recent news (Scoff in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Scoff meaning
- SCOFF rhymes with cough. If someone coughs in the class we MOCK at them -by imajeeth
Watch Salman Khan Scoffing