- (verb) have saliva dripping copiously from the mouth; “Sheru tended to slobber”
- (noun) saliva dripping copiously from the mouth; “slobber swung in white strings from her jaw”
Slobber (स्लाबर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Meaning)
- late Middle English: probably from Middle Dutch slobberen ‘walk through mud’, also ‘feed noisily’, of imitative origin.
Slobber in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Buy your dog a bandana to keep excess slobber at bay.
- I don’t know if that was detrimental to the development of my cow slobber or not, but the cow slobber was not to be.
- At this moment, there’s a dried goo smear on my lower sleeve. It might be dog slobber.
- I was a chubby baby and I had a lot of slobber.
- With hopes of keeping my couch free from dirty paws, hair, and slobber, I picked up one of these Reversible Pet Furniture Protectors.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of slobber
- Slobber – this slow bear slobber a lot.
- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment
Minuscule [min–uh-skyool, mi-nuhs-kyool]
- (adj) extremely small; tiny; “a minuscule fragment of DNA”
- (adj) so small as to be insignificant; “he believed the risk of infection was minuscule”
- (adj) (of letters or writing) small; not capital.
- (noun) a small cursive script developed in the 7th century a.d. from theuncial, which it afterward superseded.
Minuscule (मिनस्क्यूल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छोटा अक्षर, अल्प, बहुत कम, बहुत छोटा, बहुत सूक्ष्म
- early 18th century: from French, from Latin minuscula (littera) ‘somewhat smaller (letter)’.
Minuscule in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Other communities like Buddhist, Jains and Sikhs constitute only a minuscule portion of the population of the five states.
- More surprising, investigators have found that the giant cloud of minuscule particles spread around the globe blocked sunlight.
- Once we were done paying for the wax and other raw materials, the measure of profit was minuscule.
- We had ventured into segments such as commercial, land and short stays, which form a minuscule share of the real estate market.
- The initial meetings between Modi and Sharif indicated that the two leaders might find common ground to boost minuscule trade flows.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minuscule
- Minus – too many minus would make it minuscule
Minuscule Valley Of The Lost Ants – Special Load (Excerpt)
Fractious [frak-shuh s]
- (adj) (typically of children) irritable and quarrelsome; “they fight and squabble like fractious children”
- (adj) (of a group or organization) difficult to control; unruly. “the National Olympic Committee has to hold its fractious members together”
Fractious ( फ्रैक्शस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- झगड़ालू, बेलगाम, अनियंत्रित, लड़ाका
- late 17th century: from fraction, probably on the pattern of the pair faction, factious
Fractious in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Fractious caste conflicts are no more the sole preserve of the Hindi heartland.
- We saw him embrace Greg Chappell’s philosophy, if not necessarily his approach, during those fractious times between 2005 and 2007.
- Thus the monetary policy committee might appear as a fractious and divided house.
- A 100-day protest in 1991, caused by fractious disputes over the nature of course structure, is especially memorable.
- The accord, reached after long, fractious negotiations, marks a dramatic break from decades of animosity between the United States and Iran
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fractious
- Fractious – fracture ho gya hai, isleye itna irritating behave kar raha hai launda
Indian Fractious girlfriend
- (adj) easily irritated or annoyed
Peevish (पीविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Peevish sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of peevish
- Thand mein agar baar baar “Pee” karne ki “Wish” hoye toh irritating ho jaata hai
Sharukh Khan in Peevish Mood