- (noun) a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
Vigilante meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निगरानी समिति सदस्य, सतर्कता समिति सदस्य
- mid 19th century: from Spanish, literally ‘vigilant’.
Vigilante in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Christians, Muslims protest over Indian cow vigilantes
- How a vigilante Facebook group tried to get “anti-national” Indians …
- India’s beef exports rise under Modi govt despite Hindu vigilante …
- How Fake News On The World’s Largest App Is Causing Vigilante …
- Vigilante ‘death squads’ using Facebook & Twitter to hunt gang …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vigilante
- In IGI game you have to be very vigilant…i.e. keep a careful watch..hope u r a gamer!!
- An elephANT is very vigilANT when it comes to mice
Increasing cow vigilantism hits Punjab's prized dairy, soap units