Tiff Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a petty quarrel, especially one between friends or lovers.
Tiff (टिफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 18th century (denoting a slight outburst of temper): probably of dialect origin.
Tiff in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Thane cop’s tiff with IAS ‘friend’ turns ugly.
- Tiff turns ugly as labourers thrash flat residents.
- Man hacks brother to death over land tiff, sets body ablaze.
- Oooppsss! Did Kapil Sharma have a tiff with Salman Khan.
- Customs Official Hangs Self After Tiff With Wife.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tiff
John Abraham’s Clarification On His TIFF With Akshay Kumar | Bollywood Gossip
Reverence Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Reverence [rev-er-uh ns, rev-ruh ns]
- (noun) deep respect for someone or something.“rituals showed honour and reverence for the dead”
- (verb) regard or treat with deep respect.“the many divine beings reverenced by Hindu tradition”
Reverence (रेवरन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- इज्जत, पूजा, भक्ति, श्रद्धा, सत्कार, सम्मान, इज़्ज़त, आज्ञापालन, आदर
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin reverentia, from revereri ‘stand in awe of’
Reverence in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Having a Queen is a distinct business advantage, particularly due to reverence for the monarchy in new and emerging markets like China.
- While ethics and gentlemanly deeds may earn you applauds and reverence, they will certainly not aid the results of the match in your favor.
- Jagra speaks about his mentor Akhil Kumar with great reverence.
- Devaki and Vasudeva understand that this is the divine Lord in the form of the charming child and pray to Him with reverence and adoration.
- “Shiksha” or learning begins when the child approaches the teacher with respect and reverence.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverence
- reverence ~ reference, agar kissi nai exam mein reference dikhai toh you will have a lot of respect for them
2011 Melbourne Boxing Day Test – Crowd goes wild when Sachin Tendulkar comes out
Onus Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Onus [oh-nuh s]
- (noun) a difficult or disagreeable obligation, task, burden, etc.
Onus (ओनस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- mid 17th century: from Latin, literally ‘load or burden’.
Onus in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Spectrum adequate, call drops onus lies with telcos.
- Onus on government, AIFF to lift Indian football.
- Onus lies on Kathmandu to ease crisis.
- First Onus on Food Recall Lies with Business Operator.
- The onus is not on the school. It is on us as parents.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning on Onus
- On + Us… tumhara burden mere upar hai
English lesson 101 – Onus. Vocabulary & Grammar lessons
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
Pompous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation
Pompous [pom-puh s]
- (adj) puffed up with vanity; “a pompous ass who pretends he knows everything”
- (adj) characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
Pompous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Pompous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pompous
- Pomp ~ pump oneself ~ puffed with vanity
Pompous KRK – watch now