Strident Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) making or having a harsh sound; grating; creaking:
- (adj) having a shrill, irritating quality or character
Strident (स्ट्राइडन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तेज़,सुनने में कड़ा,कठोर,कर्कश,तीक्ष्ण,पक्का,श्रुतिकठोर,एकटक,कर्णभेदी
Strident in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of strident
- Think of “stree”(wife) + “dant”(tooth). A girl’s mouth is always loud and harsh – craving for supremacy or attention 🙂
Strident Neil Kinnock
Vociferous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Vociferous [voh-sif-er-uh s]
- (adj) conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
Vociferous (वोसिफरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुखर,शोरगुल करने वाला,कोलाहलकारी,कोलाहलपूर्ण,चिल्लानेवाला
Vociferous in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vociferous
Most Vociferous appeal in cricket
Insolent-Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Insolent [in-suh-luh nt]
- (adj) boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting;
Insolent (इन्सलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Insolent in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Insolent
- sounds like insult-ent => A person who insults evryone is UNRESTRAINED, IMPRUDENT AND SHAMELESS
Shahrukh khan insolent behaviour at Wankhede Stadium with background sound
Saturnine Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) (of a person or their manner) gloomy
- (adj) (of a person or their features) dark in colouring and moody or mysterious
- (adj) relating to lead
Saturnine (सैटर्नाइन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्सैल,विषाक्त,शनि के प्रभाव से ग्रस्त,उदास,मंद,म्लान,एकांतप्रिय
Saturnine in a sentence
- The death of his adored father sinks the saturnine Turner into an even deeper gloom.
- his saturnine face and dark, watchful eyes
- a saturnine temperament
- “”the face was saturnine and swarthy, and the sensual lips…twisted with disdain”- Oscar Wilde”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Saturnine
- Saturn = Shani, Shani = makes wrong things happen in one’s life (astronomically) so meaning = gloomy, unhappy, morose.Just remember saturns rings–> glommy,dull,faroff planet
Cheer Up, Grumpy Cat!
Sanguine Vocab Meme Dictionary English Hindi Translation with Picture
- (adj) cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident
- (adj) blood-red
- (noun) a blood-red colour
Sanguine (सैंगग्विन / सैंगविन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साही, लाल,विश्वासपूर्ण,ख़ुशमिज़ाज,रक्तिम,आशापूर्ण,आशावादी,गुलाबी,रक्तमय,रक्तवर्ण
- (noun) an excessively cheerful or optimistic person.
Sanguine in a sentence
- Modi was sanguine enough to realise the importance of the US as a counterweight to China.
- We cannot be sanguine about 2015.
- Although the FOMC may be sanguine about US growth prospects, if the data begins to show a different story the market will have to do a rethink.
- There are consequences, but it appears that the Bharatiya Janata Party is sanguine about profiting in the swings and roundabouts.
- Market players perhaps got too sanguine with the rupee being range bound at Rs.61-62 against the dollar.
- The latest economic data, however, paints a less sanguine picture.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Sanguine
- break it like sang + vine, so wen u drink vine and singing song you feel cheerful, happy
How to pronounce Sanguine
How to be sanguine