- (adj) (of a man) confident, stylish, and charming; “all the men looked debonair and handsome in white tie and tails”
Debonair (डेबनेर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलनसार, मेहरबान, विनीत, सुशील, हँसमुख, ख़ुशदिल, ख़ुशमिज़ाज
- Middle English (in the sense ‘meek or courteous’): from Old French debonaire, from de bon aire ‘of good disposition’.
Debonair in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shahid Kapoor turns the DEBONAIR mode on in this trippy photoshoot.
- Aamir looked debonair in a Nehru jacket while his wife Kiran Rao looked stunning in a shimmery golden sari.
- He’s like some kind of humorless combination of James Bond and Dirk Diggler, both debonair and dirty.
- On Valentine’s Day, show your date you’re debonair by courting the wines of the world.
- The beautiful ladies and debonair gentlemen arrived in limousines and walked the red carpet donning their elegant gowns and suits.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of debonair
- debo = bebo = kareena kapoor .. bebo ka husband debonair hi hoga
Disband Vocab Meme – English to Hindi Translation with picture dictionary
(verb) (with reference to an organized group) break up or cause to break up;“the unit was scheduled to disband”
Disband (डिस्बैन्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
छिन्न-भिन्न करना, सेना तोड़ना, तोड़ना, उखड़ना, बिखरना, तितर बितर करना
- late 16th century: from obsolete French desbander
Disband in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- Earlier this year, the AAP central committee had decided to disband all state committees.
- Paween said he would disband his unit, raising concerns about protection for police officers.
- He’s even suggested that he’ll disband the collaborative completely if all parties don’t play by the rules.
- The reccomendation should have gone a little further and disband the West Indies cricket team!
- As a result the DHRP party may have to disband according to electoral laws.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of disband
- disband = dis + band ; School band was disbanded (तितर बितर करना)
Divulge Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Divulge [dih-vuhlj, dahy-]
(verb) make known (private or sensitive information)
Divulge meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
प्रकट करना, रहस्य खोलना, खोल देना, प्रकाशित करना, एलान करना, घोषणा करना, भेद खोलना
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘announce publicly’): from Latin divulgare, from di- ‘widely’ + vulgare ‘publish’ (from vulgus ‘common people’)
Divulge in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The UDP leader, however, refused to divulge the names who are in the fray for the UDP ticket.
- Cyril doesn’t divulge much about the film — he specifically says he won’t reveal why Kattappa kills the title character.
- Police refused to divulge information about his remand or exact charges with us, which amounts to denial of legal rights.
- Meanwhile, he refused to divulge steps being taken to rescue two other tigers.
- The AIIMS authorities, however, refused to divulge details about the report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of divulge
- divulge (रहस्य खोलना) directly yaad kar lo 🙂
7 Celebrities Divulge Their Food Indulgences – Harper’s Bazaar
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
Dipsomaniac Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Dipsomaniac [dip-suh-mey-nee-ak, -soh-]
- (noun) a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
Dipsomaniac (डिप्समेनीऐक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मद्यप, पियक्कड़, शराब का लती
- 1855-60; dipsomani(a) + -ac
Dipsomaniac in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- By the time his two-year term as Collector was over, he was on the road to becoming a dipsomaniac.
- One of his sons, Ali was a lonesome dipsomaniac.
- Alcoholism – also known as dipsomania – was starting to have a serious impact on communities.
- The whole place is unutterably charming, driving enchanted tourists to dipsomania in a rooftop bar.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of dipsomaniac
- Dip Dip Dip… after so many dips in alcohol .. uske baad ‘so’ gaya – “Dip” + “so” maniac
Queen | Hungama | Full Song | Kangana Ranaut – Dipsomaniac