(noun) a feeling of great happiness and triumph
(noun) a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
Jubilation (जूबलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1350-1400; Middle English jubilacioun (< Anglo-French) < Latin jūbilātiōn- (stem of jūbilātiō) a shouting for joy, equivalent to jūbilāt- (see jubilate ) + -iōn- -ion
Jubilation in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is jubilation in rural Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu (gold and silver coins fixed on bull’s horns) being circumvented by government.
- Jubilation continues at Raahgiri.
- But I’m very lucky today,” an elated Zhang told the crowd after tossing her racquet in the air in jubilation.
- Jubilation continues on Dalal Street in noon deals.
- The entry of a big actress like Priyanka has caused jubilation in the Bhojpuri film industry.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jubilation
- golden JUBILEE se yaad rakho jubilation
Jubilation on the streets of the US as Obama re-elected
imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?
- (noun) a feeling of anger caused by being offended
Umbrage (अम्ब्रिज) meaning in Hindi
- कोप (m), छांह, छाया (f), रोष (m)
Umbrage in a sentence ( Umbrage word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Umbrage
- notice the last 4 letters…RAGE.And then umbrella =shade, rage=anger and resentment.
How to pronounce or say Umbrage
Deepika Padukone Cleavage – Times Of India Controversy