- (noun) a feeling of anger caused by being offended
Umbrage (अम्ब्रिज) meaning in Hindi
- कोप (m), छांह, छाया (f), रोष (m)
Umbrage in a sentence ( Umbrage word usage in recent news)
- Medha Patkar takes umbrage over dropping of a chapter on her in NBT book
- Britain could also take umbrage if Scotland adopts much more liberal immigration policies.
- DEEPIKA TOOK EXCEPTIONAL AND VERY PUBLIC UMBRAGE TO SHOW NO SIGNS OF SETTLING DOWN OVER THE ‘CLEAVAGE TWEET’ ROW
- The Iranian authorities may have taken umbrage of the fact that the women were dancing alongside the men and not wearing a hijab in the video.
- While it is clear that Johar was hunting for talented biceps to star in the film, of course Shah Rukh Khan has taken umbrage.
- China should not take umbrage to that,” he added, while referring to a report published in a China daily, which apparently took offence over Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe attempting to create a wedge between China and India.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Umbrage
- notice the last 4 letters…RAGE.And then umbrella =shade, rage=anger and resentment.
How to pronounce or say Umbrage
Deepika Padukone Cleavage – Times Of India Controversy