Querulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Querulous [kwer–uh-luh s, kwer-yuh-]
- (adj) full of complaints; complaining
Querulous (क्वेरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सर्वदा शिकायत करनेवाला,विलापी,शिकायती
Querulous in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- This is also worth noting that whenever Washington inches closer to New Delhi, Islamabad becomes querulous.
- They are disappointed that AAP has turned out to be a querulous, argumentative bunch of single-minded individuals.
- Even the querulous Jamia teachers wouldn’t mind if they were to have, say, Finance Minister PC Chidambaram as their new VC.
- The receptionist added, in a querulous voice, that she knew about this.
- She steps out of her house, in a querulous mood oscillating between fatigue and euphoria.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Querulous
Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograaj Singh – Querulous?
Frisking Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- to search (a person) for concealed weapons, contraband goods, etc., by feeling the person’s clothing: The police frisked both of the suspects.
- to dance, leap, skip, or gambol; frolic: The dogs and children frisked about on the lawn.
Frisking (फ्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- टटोल कर तलाशी लेना,उछलना,नाचना
Frisking word usage in recent news (Frisking in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Frisk
- security guards reduce the risk just by frisk – by mrdeps
How to pronounce frisking
The Mask (4/5) Movie CLIP – Frisking The Mask (1994) HD
Amiable and Amicable Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with pictures to improve your vocab
Amiable [ey-mee-uh-buhl] (adjective)
- Friendly, agreeable,affable
Amicable [am-i-kuh-buhl] (adjective)
- politely friendly, characterized by or showing goodwill
Usage: Two not very amiable people might nonetheless make an amicable agreement