- (verb) have saliva dripping copiously from the mouth; “Sheru tended to slobber”
- (noun) saliva dripping copiously from the mouth; “slobber swung in white strings from her jaw”
Slobber (स्लाबर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Meaning)
- late Middle English: probably from Middle Dutch slobberen ‘walk through mud’, also ‘feed noisily’, of imitative origin.
Slobber in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Buy your dog a bandana to keep excess slobber at bay.
- I don’t know if that was detrimental to the development of my cow slobber or not, but the cow slobber was not to be.
- At this moment, there’s a dried goo smear on my lower sleeve. It might be dog slobber.
- I was a chubby baby and I had a lot of slobber.
- With hopes of keeping my couch free from dirty paws, hair, and slobber, I picked up one of these Reversible Pet Furniture Protectors.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of slobber
- Slobber – this slow bear slobber a lot.
- (noun) the action of breaking the terms of a law, agreement, etc.; violation;“an infringement of the law”
- (noun) the action of limiting or undermining something;“the infringement of the right to privacy”
Infringement (इन्फ्रिन्ज्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिक्रमण, अतिलंघन, उल्लंघन
- mid 16th century: from Latin infringere, from in- ‘into’ + frangere ‘to break’.
Infringement in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Samsung vs Apple patent infringement hearing was yesterday.
- Youtube To Mp3 Converter Sued For Copyright Infringement.
- A three-judge appeals panel stripped away Apple’s win by quoting that one patent wasn’t infringed.
- A jury had cleared Google of copyright infringement in May this year.
- Section 27 of the act provides that no action for infringement can be taken for an unregistered trademark.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of infringement
- infringe = in + firangi –> pakistani firangi crossing LOC and coming to India… infringement
- (noun) an afternoon rest or nap, especially one taken during the hottest hours of the day in a hot climate; “everyone had a siesta for a few hours”
Siesta (सीएस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: Spanish, from Latin sexta (hora ) ‘sixth hour’.
Siesta in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- A lunchtime siesta is also said to improve cognitive processing, reinforce memory, boost creativity and balance emotions.
- Chaurasia, who has a shop near the building, used to saunter on to the terrace every afternoon for a siesta.
- Is a midday siesta good for you?
- That might keep the boss at bay while you take an afternoon siesta at work!
- She has no time for afternoon siesta and two prime-time soap operas on television are her only entertainment of the day.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of siesta
- (adj) of or relating to or used in cooking; “culinary skills”
Culinary (क्यूलनेरी / क्यूलिनेरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from Latin culinarius, from culina ‘kitchen’.
Culinary in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- How Ayesha Curry Turned Her Passion Project Into A Culinary Career.
- Chefs From 15 Nations at Spice Route Culinary Festival.
- Culinary classes in Kinkora school open doors for students.
- Culinary Arts Program Launches at Tilly Foster.
- The 10 Best Culinary Schools in America.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of culinary
- culinary = curry = cooking related