Sinewy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight; rugged and powerful; “a short, sinewy man”
- (adj) (of meat) full of sinews; especially impossible to chew; “tough, sinewy meat.”
- (adj) vigorous or forceful, as language, style, etc;“a sinewy argument.”
Sinewy (सिन्यूई) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बलवान, पुष्ट, सशक्त, कंडरायुक्त, ताकतवर
- 1350-1400; Middle English; see sinew, -y
Sinewy in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The rods are wispy and elegant, but also sinewy, strong and resilient.
- The star plays Roxie, a sinewy burlesque dancer with dark lips and glamorous lingerie.
- For Mr. Blankenbuehler, a sinewy 46-year-old, the approach comes from his own craving to share in the story.
- The puppy fat has gone, he is now sinewy with a superbly toned body that can take on enormous amounts of workload without complaint.
- A group of chatty boys and girls pose for a photo near a table; another stands for a selfie with a replica of the sinewy stock market bull.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sinewy
- sinewy = ‘sunny’ deol = muscular body
Idyllic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque.
idyllic (आइडिलिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सुखद जीवन का, काव्यात्मक, ग्रामीण, ग्राम्य, मनोहर, रमणीय, शांतिपूर्ण
idyllic in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Omelas is an idyllic city of incredible happiness, where the citizenry is cultured, sophisticated and blissful.
- The idyllic setting is complemented by the artistic quotient of its architectural features.
- She has always strived to put her best foot forward and come a long way from being a dreamy eyed girl from the idyllic city of Visakhapatnam.
- A hundred percent literacy or lesser mortality rates do not necessarily make everything idyllic.
- Yet there is nothing idyllic about Cape Town Grand Parade described by Richard Stengel one vivid day in 1991.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of idyllic
- id dikhao agar idyllic city me jaana hai toh
Idyllic Irakli beach on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria.
illicit Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) forbidden by law, rules, or custom; “illicit drugs”
illicit (इलिसट / इलिसिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- अनुचित, अवैध, गैरकानूनी, नाजायज, ग़ैरकानूनी
- early 16th century: from French, or from Latin illicitus, from in- ‘not’ + licitus (see licit).
illicit in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Illicit liquor factory unearthed in UP.
- UP: Minor hacks sister to death over illicit relationship.
- The announcement comes after French prosecutors confirmed their suspicions that the illicit payment was made to a secret account.
- During the last six years, the illicit segment has grown by 43 per cent and the tax-paid cigarette volume has declined by 11 per cent.
- Gora had developed an illicit relationship with Rani.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of illicit
- illicit = ill + city (doing ill to city -> illicit drugs)
Illicit Relationship exposed at Ramnagar in Karimnagar district | CVR English
Qualm Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an uneasy feeling of doubt, worry, or fear, especially about one’s own conduct; a misgiving; “shameless politicians have no qualms about their misdeeds”
- (archaic) a momentary faint or sick feeling.
Qualm (क्वाम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘momentary sick feeling’): perhaps related to Old English cw(e)alm ‘pain’, of Germanic origin.
Qualm in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- So once Pakistan amassed a score above 200, there was little qualm about the outcome.
- In fact, the biggest qualm you may have with it is the lack of provision for storage expansion.
- They will all lie supine in front of 10 JP at a mere whistle from their mistress, without any shame or qualm.
- Indeed, if anything has come out of this ugly event it is that media lies and lies without qualm.
- It has a very responsive touch screen, but our only qualm about the screen is that it is very reflective under direct sunlight.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of qualm
Guilty dog desperately asks for forgiveness
Gambol Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
(verb) run or jump about playfully “Lead singer Andrea gambolled and spun with aplomb”
(noun) an act of running or jumping about playfully “the two of them run off to the woods for a gambol together”
Gambol (गैम्बल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
उछल-कूद करना, कलोल, कूद-फांद
- early 16th century: alteration of gambade (see gambado1), via French from Italian gambata ‘trip up’, from gamba ‘leg’.
Gambol in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- But however much they frolic and gambol, the walls of the room contain them.
- As fish gambol, preen and strut in the water, so thinking beings give off their best only when left uncontrolled.
- The promise in the name seemed to have paid off as I watched the three creatures gambol in the water.
- Goats and bare-bodied babies gambol around them, while a cow, undisturbed by any of this, pensively chews on her cud.
- Note that their own kids gambol in Pizza Huts and beer parlors : eminently conducive environs for spouting nationalism.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gambol
- gambol = game+ball (ucchal-khud)