Inexplicable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable
hold your horses Idiom Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Hold your horses
- wait a moment, Hold on; be patient.
Hold your horses meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hold your horses Origin
- A 19th-century USA origin, where it was written as ‘hold your hosses’ (“hoss” being a US slang term for horse) and appears in print that way many times from 1843 onwards.
‘Hold your horses’ in a sentence (word usage in news)
- Hold your horses; any fresh investment in PSBs could be dangerous.
- If you were planning to upgrade your router to a premium state-of-the-art router, we say, hold your horses!
- “I would say ‘hold your horses‘. We are not quite to an agreement yet,” Sherman said, referring to India and other buyers of Iranian oil.
- You’ve bought your dream bike and can’t wait to take it out for a spin. But hold your horses — you’re not completely ready to hit the roads.
- Hold your horses, it is still the same old Rohit Sharma.
Hold your Horses – Minecraft Animation
Furtive Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) attempting to avoid notice or attention, typically because of guilt or a belief that discovery would lead to trouble; secretive.
Furtive (फर्टिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुप्त, रहस्यमय, चुराया हुआ, छिपाते हुए, लुके छिपे, चोरी छिपे
- early 17th century: from French furtif, -ive or Latin furtivus, from furtum ‘theft’.
Furtive in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- “Unlike Chris’ furtive relationship with Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth doesn’t mind making her happiness with Brad fully known.
- A furtive phone chat on a terrace amid clothes drying under the sun.
- She is wracked by a sense of guilt and loss after a furtive sexual adventure in a seedy hotel goes awry and ends in tragedy.
- The police described his manner as “furtive, angry and distressed,” shortly after they brought into the station.
- As Ram Dhan sits talking animatedly, he throws furtive glances at the shut kitchen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of furtive
- Furtive ~ FARTive , subke saamne Fart karoge toh chupna padega
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke – FURTIVE
Affable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Affable [af-uh-buh l]
- (adj) friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to
Affable (ऐफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलनसार, सुशील, मित्रतापूर्ण
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin affabilis, from the verb affari, from ad- ‘to’ + fari ‘speak’.
Affable in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of affable
- affection+able=affection to others
How to use AFFABLE in a sentence
Restraint Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
- (noun) a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control.“decisions are made within the financial restraints of the budget”
- (noun) the action of keeping someone or something under control.“a policy of restraint in public spending”
- (noun) deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement.“he remained aggressive and required physical restraint”
- (noun) a device which limits or prevents freedom of movement.“car safety restraints”
- (noun) unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control.”he urged the protestors to exercise restraint”
- (noun) understatement, especially of artistic expression.“the dining room has been decorated with commendable restraint”
Restraint (रिस्ट्रेन्ट / रिस्ट्रैन्ट / रीस्ट्रैन्ट) meaning Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Restraint sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of restraint
- if some one controls u when u r in strain
Self control: Dan Ariely at TEDxDuke