Erudite Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Erudite [ˈer(y)əˌdīt] (adjective)
- having or showing profound knowledge, learned
Erudite Word Usage
- The erudite professor knew all GRE vocabulary words.
Panacea Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Panacea [pan-uh-see-uh] (noun)
- a remedy for all disease or ills; cure-all.
- an answer or solution for all problems or difficulties
Panacea Word Usage:
Education is a panacea for India’s problem
Panacea Word Usage in recent news:
Death sentence is not a panacea
Yoga, the panacea for modern living
Inebriate Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures to improve your vocab
- (noun) a habitual drunkard.
- (verb) to make drunk; intoxicate
- (verb) fill with sublime emotion
Word Usage : Mohan was found in an inebriated condition while on duty and was promptly dismissed.
Inebriate Word Usage in News: Inebriated journalist dubbed ‘Swiss Mr Bean’ reaches for canapé and smashes priceless artwork