Edifice Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a large, imposing building.
(noun) a complex system of beliefs; “the concepts on which the edifice of capitalism was built”
Edifice (एडफस / एडफिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भवन, प्रासाद, महल, गृह, हवेली
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin aedificium, from aedis ‘dwelling’ + facere ‘make’.
Edifice in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- No edifice, this primary school shifted to parking lot.
- Begada ensured that an edifice of such brilliance would not be replicated and hence put to death, the masons involved in its building.
- The foundations on which the caste edifice stood in Bihar are crumbling.
- We have recreated the 16th century edifice built by Maharaja Man Singh of Amber Fort.
- As the stomach churning drive began, the Himalayan mountain range soon presented its sheer imposing complex edifice.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of edifice
- Edifice = Head + office (big size building)
India Gate- An Edifice of Courage, Valour and Grandeur
Embargo Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) an official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country
(noun) an official ban on any activity
(verb) impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity)
Embargo (एम्बार्गो) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अधिरोध, प्रतिबंध, व्यापार घाट बंदी, व्यापार प्रतिरोघ, व्यापार रोक, अधिरोधन, प्रतिषेध
- early 17th century: from Spanish, from embargar ‘arrest’, based on Latin in- ‘in, within’ + barra ‘a bar’
Embargo in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Have not imposed any embargo on supplies to Nepal: India
- President Barack Obama wants to see an end to the US trade embargo against the communist-ruled island.
- US Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday called on his country’s lawmakers to lift the five-decade-old trade embargo against Cuba.
- Russia’s food embargo involves a one-year ban on meat, fish, dairy, fruit and vegetable imports from certain countries.
- he Excise department has put an embargo on the sale of liquor for four days between October 21 and October 24 due to Durga Puja.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of embargo
- embargo = bar + go = ban on bars
The History Of America’s Cuba Embargo
Endearment Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment
Embellish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features;”weapons were often embellished with precious metal”
- (verb) make (a statement or story) more interesting by adding extra details that are often untrue;“followers often embellish stories about their heroes”
Embellish (इम्बेलिश / एम्बेलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संवारना, सजाना, संजोना, सुशोभित करना, अलंकृत करना, सुन्दर बनाना
- late Middle English: from Old French embelliss-, lengthened stem of embellir, based on bel ‘handsome’, from Latin bellus
Embellish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Girls chased his car as it blew dust behind – some picking up the dust to embellish their maang!
- They are small metallic beads used to embellish any nail art design.
- You can embellish the collar, shoulder or even the sleeves. Place each embellishment neatly to create a pattern that you’re happy with.
- Moreover, he took exceptional care to embellish every posture and movement with his own creative imagination.
- They were provided with Swarovski’s exquisite collection of jewellery and accessories to embellish their outfits in the most creative way.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of embellish
- emBELLish – Christmas tree mein “bell” add karoge toh usse embellish kahenge
DIY Embellish Tulle Hem Evening Gown
Enervate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with pictures
Enervate [v. en-er-veyt; adj. ih-nur-vit]
- (adj) lacking in energy or vitality “enervated tone”
- (verb) make (someone) feel drained of energy or vitality; “enervating heat”
Enervate (एनर्वेट / इ नर्विट / एनर्वेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ढीला, कमज़ोर, हतोत्साह करना, शक्तिहीन करना, कमज़ोर करना
- early 17th century: from Latin enervat- ‘weakened (by extraction of the sinews)’, from the verb enervare, from e- (variant of ex-) ‘out of’ + nervus ‘sinew’.
Enervate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of enervate
- Enervate = Energy + waste
Revital – ‘enervate’ hona manna hai