Enigma Vocab Meme Dictionary English to Hindi Translation
- (noun) a person or thing that is mysterious or difficult to understand
Enigma (अनिग्म / इनिग्म) meaning in Hindi
- पहेली (f),प्रहेलिका,बुझौवल,रहस्य,समस्या,गूढ़ प्रश्न,पेचदार बात
Enigma in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Engima
- e(nigma) Consider the word in brackets. Nigma sounds Nagma.nagma’s affair is always a mystry and puzzle
How to Pronounce Enigma
Which Came First – The Chicken or the Egg?
Epicure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation with pictures
Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar
Enduring Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Enduring [en-doo r-ing, –dyoo r-]
- (adj) lasting over a period of time; enduring love; enduring promises
- (adj) patient; long-suffering.
Enduring (एन्डुरिंग) meaning in Hindi
Enduring in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Enduring
- enduring – durable(duracell) – means long-lasting.
How to pronounce Enduring
Gangnam style Duracell advert [HQ]
Elusive Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Words to your Word list
Elude [ih-lood] (Verb)
- to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing
Elude Meaning in Hindi
Elude Word Usage in recent News
Elusive Jerry Video:
Egregious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Egregious [ih-gree-juh s} (adjective)
- outrageously bad; shocking.
- profoundly noticeable in a negative way
Hindi Meaning – बेहद खराब
Egregious Word Usage:
- Egregious lie or liar
- Egregious mistake
- The egregious bowling by Ishant Sharma during the tournament earned him a lot of infamy.
- Egregious abuses of copyright
Egregious Word Usage in recent News:
Egregious Mnemonic Trick:
Scores we get in GRE is outrageously bad (egregious)