Enduring Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Enduring [en-doo r-ing, –dyoo r-]
- (adj) lasting over a period of time; enduring love; enduring promises
- (adj) patient; long-suffering.
Enduring (एन्डुरिंग) meaning in Hindi
Enduring in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Enduring
- enduring – durable(duracell) – means long-lasting.
How to pronounce Enduring
Gangnam style Duracell advert [HQ]
Elusive Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Words to your Word list
Elude [ih-lood] (Verb)
- to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing
Elude Meaning in Hindi
Elude Word Usage in recent News
Elusive Jerry Video:
Egregious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Egregious [ih-gree-juh s} (adjective)
- outrageously bad; shocking.
- profoundly noticeable in a negative way
Hindi Meaning – बेहद खराब
Egregious Word Usage:
- Egregious lie or liar
- Egregious mistake
- The egregious bowling by Ishant Sharma during the tournament earned him a lot of infamy.
- Egregious abuses of copyright
Egregious Word Usage in recent News:
Egregious Mnemonic Trick:
Scores we get in GRE is outrageously bad (egregious)
Ebullient and Exuberant Vocab Meme +2 vocabulary Word to your Word List
Ebullient [ih-buhl-yuh nt] (adjective)
- cheerful and full of energy; Ebullient mood
Exuberant [ig-zoo-ber-uh nt] (adjective)
- full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; exuberant welcome
- extremely good; exuberant health
- superabundant; exuberant vegetation
Ebullient Word usage
- Obama repeatedly said that he was angry, but he sounded ebullient
- Our ebullient host couldn’t stop laughing and talking
- Kapil’s bubbling ebullience is simply infectious
Exuberant Word Usage
- He is a classical dancer with an exuberant, flamboyant style.
- Arohi has excellent technique and is exuberant.
- exuberant applause or exuberant cheers
Emulate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Emulate [em-yuh-leyt] (verb)
- match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation
Emulate Word Usage
Adolescents often try to emulate their favorite pop singers or movie stars.
Emulate Word Usage in News
Can be confused : emulate, immolate