Ebullient and Exuberant Vocab Meme +2 vocabulary Word to your Word List
Ebullient [ih-buhl-yuh nt] (adjective)
- cheerful and full of energy; Ebullient mood
Exuberant [ig-zoo-ber-uh nt] (adjective)
- full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; exuberant welcome
- extremely good; exuberant health
- superabundant; exuberant vegetation
Ebullient Word usage
- Obama repeatedly said that he was angry, but he sounded ebullient
- Our ebullient host couldn’t stop laughing and talking
- Kapil’s bubbling ebullience is simply infectious
Exuberant Word Usage
- He is a classical dancer with an exuberant, flamboyant style.
- Arohi has excellent technique and is exuberant.
- exuberant applause or exuberant cheers
Emulate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Emulate [em-yuh-leyt] (verb)
- match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation
Emulate Word Usage
Adolescents often try to emulate their favorite pop singers or movie stars.
Emulate Word Usage in News
Can be confused : emulate, immolate
Embezzle vocab meme +1 vocabulary word to your Word List Image Source: www.indiatimes.com
Embezzle [em-bez-uhl] (verb)
- Stealing or misappropriate money (belonging to the organization for which one works) for one’s own use
Embezzle Word Usage in News:
Erudite Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Erudite [ˈer(y)əˌdīt] (adjective)
- having or showing profound knowledge, learned
Erudite Word Usage
- The erudite professor knew all GRE vocabulary words.