- (adj) translucently clear. “mountains reflected in the pellucid waters”
- (adj) easily understood; lucid. “he writes, as always, in pellucid prose”
- (adj) (of music or other sound) clear and pure in tone. “his pellucid singing tone”
Pellucid meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- early 17th century: from Latin pellucidus, from perlucere ‘shine through’.
Pellucid in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Human Rights Infringement in IHK and the reaction of Islamic …, All his illicit actions in the valley are pellucid to the international … stance over obnoxious Indian pathway in Kashmir is unfathomable and glib.
- Global and Regional Immersion Oil Industry Production, Sales …, Immersion oils are pellucid oils that have specific optical and viscosity characteristics compatible … Asia Country (China, Japan, India, Korea).
- When They Want War, India and Pakistan Will Always Have …, Many Kashmiris in other parts of India spent most of late February …… on what William Dalrymple once described as the pellucid waters of Dal …
- Rohingyas pose serious threat to national security, India …, And when India decided to deport 40,000 illegal Rohingyas to …. and Pakistan’s ISI are pellucid and unambiguously established, hence …
- In the fight between Left and Right how India is missing the …, One may think that the rise of the Right wing in India could be crushed by the Left, but the … Decades ago, liberalism had a pellucid vision.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Pellucid
- PEL+LUCID…LUCID..MEANS CLEAR ….SO CLEAR IN MEANING.
How to pronounce Pellucid