Vitriolic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) filled with bitter criticism or malice; “he launched a vitriolic attack on the government”
Vitriolic meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कटु, तीखा, सख़्त, अति कटु भाषण
Vitriolic in a sentence (word usage from recent newspaper)
- Trumps vitriolic, hate-filled rhetoric is scary.
- Group condemns vitriolic attack on NAPIMS boss.
- Mr. Trump’s most vitriolic statements have targeted minorities including Muslims, Mexicans, women and the LGBT community.
- Some BJP leaders also believe Sidhu would not mount any vitriolic attack on BJP in the cut and thrust of the electoral battle of Punjab assembly.
- From questioning his educational qualifications to sending vitriolic tweets, the CM has not missed an opportunity to target Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vitriolic
- VITRIOL = another name for sulphuric acid (H2SO4) which is bitter, caustic and harsh.
Verbose Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) using or expressed in more words than are needed; “verbose articles from amateur authors”
Verbose (वर्बोस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वाचाल, शब्दबहुल, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण
- late 17th century: from Latin verbosus, from verbum ‘word’.
Verbose in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- I realised that in my earlier interview I was not verbose about the specifications the interviewers sought on the several concepts I told them.
- The ready made explanation that he is paying for the verbose sins of his father Yashwant Sinha somehow does not make sense.
- The book is a cornucopia of multimedia stills, pictures and small journal jottings without being a verbose vocabulary of documentational drama.
- The code is written in C, and it is written to be pretty verbose and ugly.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2′ review: Insipid & verbose.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of verbose
Prolong Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) extend the duration of; “unwilling to prolong the conversation, Sehwag said her goodbyes”
Prolong (प्रलॉंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Old French prolonguer, from late Latin prolongare, from pro- ‘forward, onward’ + longus ‘long’.
Prolong in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Pranayama is a Sanskrit term, which means prana or the vital force or life energy, ayam means to prolong.
- Effectively, this would prolong the war by another two years.
- We are not going to have a prolonged leadership election campaign.
- we cannot prolong the state of emergency.
- You prolong a shot more than a few seconds, people get anxious.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of prolong
- Prolong mein chuupa hai ‘long’ (lamba)
ineffable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words; “the ineffable natural beauty of the Everglades”
- (adj) not to be uttered; “the ineffable name of God”
ineffable (इनेफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अकथनीय, अवर्णनीय, शब्दों से परे
- late Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin ineffabilis, from in- ‘not’ + effabilis (see effable).
ineffable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Based on a serial killer, Raman Raghav 2.0 elaborately constructs impressive tableaux in which ineffable brutality follows.
- Creation and its vast expanse is ineffable and beyond human understanding.
- The reason Indian studies should remain distinct has nothing to do with the ineffable Hindu-ness of the subcontinent.
- You ask him how he felt at the precise moment, he would say he felt something like a blur, or something ineffable to put into words.
- There’s that ineffable feeling. She’s beautiful, she’s fickle, she’s insecure, she’s all love. And she’s mine.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ineffable
- ineffable = in + ‘F***’ + able. I cannot speak F*** (ineffable word) in public.
Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating