- (noun) review of a past course of events or period of time; “a full retrospect of the battle”
Retrospect (ट्रस्पेक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- बीती बातों की जांच
- early 17th century: from retro- ‘back’, on the pattern of the noun prospect.
Retrospect in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- If the dream was to become reality, this was the time to do something about it,” he writes in retrospect.
- In retrospect, Kriti Sanon believes that she does not belong to Bollywood.
- As I was saying, it is too late to think in retrospect when, and if, no serious thought was given when the regime was in the Bill stage.
- In retrospect, it would have been ideal if Ravi Shastri had continued as coach and not been replaced a year ago by Kumble.
- Hitesh considers this good thing, in retrospect, as it offered him a chance to explain something to new to others.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Retrospect
- retro (back) + inspect
YOUTH IS ONLY EVER FUN IN RETROSPECT