Dipsomaniac Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Dipsomaniac [dip-suh-mey-nee-ak, -soh-]
- (noun) a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
Dipsomaniac (डिप्समेनीऐक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मद्यप, पियक्कड़, शराब का लती
- 1855-60; dipsomani(a) + -ac
Dipsomaniac in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- By the time his two-year term as Collector was over, he was on the road to becoming a dipsomaniac.
- One of his sons, Ali was a lonesome dipsomaniac.
- Alcoholism – also known as dipsomania – was starting to have a serious impact on communities.
- The whole place is unutterably charming, driving enchanted tourists to dipsomania in a rooftop bar.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of dipsomaniac
- Dip Dip Dip… after so many dips in alcohol .. uske baad ‘so’ gaya – “Dip” + “so” maniac
Queen | Hungama | Full Song | Kangana Ranaut – Dipsomaniac
Minion Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Minion [min-yuh n]
- (noun) a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.“Inspector Singham and his minion Hawaldaar”
Minion (मिन्यन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चापलूस, नौकर, प्रेमपात्र, यार
- late 15th century: from French mignon, mignonne .
Minion in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I went ahead, the minion that I was, thinking this is what this life had in store for me.
- Hannibal is both a great friend and a minion of Satan.
- As it turned out, the photo session and interview were fixed at my home, and a minion was assigned the job of tracking Govinda who was shooting in the suburbs.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minion
- minion ~ mini + union , always servile to union leader
Minions Banana Song Full Song
Presumptuous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Presumptuous [pri-zuhmp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.
Presumptuous (प्रिज़म्प्चूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ढीठ,धृष्ट,मान लेना,पहले से
- Middle English: from Old French presumptueux, from late Latin praesumptuosus, variant of praesumptiosus ‘full of boldness’,
Presumptuous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of presumptuous
- bhaut jaada hi “Presume” kar liya… Presumptuous
Fidelity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Fidelity [fi-del-i-tee, fahy-]
- (noun) faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support; “fidelity to your king“
- (noun) sexual faithfulness to a spouse or partner; “Man kills his wife suspecting her fidelity”
- (noun) the degree of exactness with which something is copied or reproduced; “The speech was transcribed with great fidelity.”
Fidelity meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वफ़ादारी, अनुराग, ईमानदारी, निष्ठा, भक्ति, सच्चाई, स्वामि-भक्ति
- late Middle English: from Old French fidelite or Latin fidelitas, from fidelis ‘faithful’, from fides ‘faith’
Fidelity in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fidelity
- hum apni wife par “fida” hai, isleye humari “fidelity” kayam hai
Anushka Sharma’s Fidelity Demo 🙂
flora vs fauna – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Flora [flawr–uh, flohr–uh]
- (noun) the plants of a particular region, habitat, or geological period “Britain’s native flora”
- (noun) a work systematically describing such plants
Flora ( फ्लॉर / फ्लोर) meaning in Hindi
- पेड़ पौधे, किसी प्रदेश की वनस्पतियां
- (noun) the animals of a particular region, habitat, or geological period
- (noun) a treatise on the animals of a given region or period
Fauna (फॉन) meaning in Hindi
- जानवर, जीवजंतु, पशु , जीवजन्तु, प्राणिजात
Flora and Fauna in sentence (usage in newspaper)
Arikok National Park flora and fauna (Music: Datapanik) Aruba