Voluble Vs Taciturn – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Voluble [vol-yuh-buh l]
- (adj) characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words; fluent; glib;talkative;“Deepika was as voluble as PM was silent”
Voluble (वाल्यबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलापप्रिय,चञ्चल,धाराप्रवाह,बकवादी,बातूनी,वाक्चपल,वाचाल,लुढ़कने वाला
- (adj) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little;When sitting next to Siddhu anyone would appear taciturn.
Taciturn (टैसिटर्न meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन,ख़ामोश,चुप्प,अल्प भाषी,अल्पभाषी,चुप,चुप्पा,तूष्णांक
Skulduggery Vocab Meme dictionary – Hindi to Hindi meaning with picture
- (noun) verbal misrepresentation intended to take advantage of you in some way
- (noun) underhand, unscrupulous, or dishonest behavior or activities
Skulduggery (स्कल्डगरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Skulduggery sentences in newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Skulduggery
- SKULLS are associated with PIRATE flags. Pirates are known for deceiving and taking advantage.
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
Machination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Machination [mak-uh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
Machination (मैकनैशन / मैशनैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपाय,कुचक्र,घात,छल,दांव,बंदिश,रचना,षड्यंत्र,चालबाज़ी,साज़िश,कपट योजना
Machination sentences from newspaper
- It’s time for serious introspection and analysis on the effectiveness of AFSPA as a strategy or machination for dealing with insurgency.
- It didn’t appear strong though, in the game of political machination.
- He had been a victim of the former’s machination in the past on quite a few occasions, Paswan said.
- The instinct that kicked in at the hunt was not that of a sneaky political machination of letting Bhima die at the tiger’s claws.
- PDP has emerged to be a disruptive, negative political machination against the people of J&K founded by covert agencies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of machination
- The robots have a machination to kill all the humans and make a MACHIne NATION…… TERMINATOR MOVIE..
The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma
Sophist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with pictures
- (noun) a person who reasons with clever but false arguments.
- (noun) a paid teacher of philosophy and rhetoric in Greece in the Classical and Hellenistic periods, associated in popular thought with moral skepticism and specious reasoning.
Sophist (साफिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Sophist Common Usage
Sophist sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sophist
- Sophist:SO F T and deceiving manner, Remember Soft and wise ways of swindle.
The Ancient Greek Sophists (Greek Philosophy)