Ambivalent Vocab Meme Dictionary English to Hindi Translaion
Ambivalent [am-biv–uh-luh nt]
- (adj) having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone
- (adj) Psychology. of or relating to the coexistence within an individual of positive and negative feelings toward the same person, object, or action, simultaneously drawing him or her in opposite directions
Can be confused between ambiguous & ambivalent.
Ambivalent (ऐम्बिवलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ambivalent in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of ambivalent
‘ambi’ means both in greek. eg : ambidextrouos means ability to write with both hands equally. Similarly, Ambivalent means having ambi(both) feelings bcoz of which u are uncertain, undecided or neutral
How to Pronounce Ambivalent
Srk most liked scene darr (Sharukh Khan is Ambivalent in this scene) – Must Watch
Parochial Vocab Meme Dictionary English Hindi Translation with Picture
Parochial [puh–roh-kee-uh l]
- (adj) having a limited or narrow outlook or scope; parochial attitudes
- (adj) relating to a Church parish; the parochial church council
Parochial (परोकीअल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- परिमित,संकीर्ण,संकुचित,सीमित,स्थानीय,घिरा हुआ,ओछा,ग्राम्य
Parochial in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Parochial
- link this with paro….(of devdas)…whose parents were narrow in their outlook for devdas family , so they married her to someone else.
How to pronounce Parochial
“Stop Telling Your Big Dreams to Parochial People” | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network
Sanguine Vocab Meme Dictionary English Hindi Translation with Picture
- (adj) cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident
- (adj) blood-red
- (noun) a blood-red colour
Sanguine (सैंगग्विन / सैंगविन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साही, लाल,विश्वासपूर्ण,ख़ुशमिज़ाज,रक्तिम,आशापूर्ण,आशावादी,गुलाबी,रक्तमय,रक्तवर्ण
- (noun) an excessively cheerful or optimistic person.
Sanguine in a sentence
- Modi was sanguine enough to realise the importance of the US as a counterweight to China.
- We cannot be sanguine about 2015.
- Although the FOMC may be sanguine about US growth prospects, if the data begins to show a different story the market will have to do a rethink.
- There are consequences, but it appears that the Bharatiya Janata Party is sanguine about profiting in the swings and roundabouts.
- Market players perhaps got too sanguine with the rupee being range bound at Rs.61-62 against the dollar.
- The latest economic data, however, paints a less sanguine picture.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Sanguine
- break it like sang + vine, so wen u drink vine and singing song you feel cheerful, happy
How to pronounce Sanguine
How to be sanguine
Epicure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation with pictures
Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar
Difference between Introvert, Ambivert and Extrovert
Extrovert [ek-struh-vurt, -stroh-]
- (noun) an outgoing, gregarious person
Extrovert (एक्स्ट्रवर्ट / एक्स्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- प्रकट करना,बहिर्मुखी व्यक्ति, बहिर्मुखी
- (noun) one whose personality type is intermediate between extrovert and introvert.
Ambivert (ऐम्बवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- उभयमुखी,जो बहिर्मुखी और अंतर्मुखी हो,उभयवर्ती
Introvert [n., adj. in-truh-vurt; v. in-truh-vurt]
- (noun) a shy person
- (noun) preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings and minimize their contact with other people
Introvert (इन्ट्रवर्ट / इन्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अंतर्मुखी,अन्तर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अंतर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अन्दर को मोड़ना