Difference between Introvert, Ambivert and Extrovert
Extrovert [ek-struh-vurt, -stroh-]
- (noun) an outgoing, gregarious person
Extrovert (एक्स्ट्रवर्ट / एक्स्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- प्रकट करना,बहिर्मुखी व्यक्ति, बहिर्मुखी
- (noun) one whose personality type is intermediate between extrovert and introvert.
Ambivert (ऐम्बवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- उभयमुखी,जो बहिर्मुखी और अंतर्मुखी हो,उभयवर्ती
Introvert [n., adj. in-truh-vurt; v. in-truh-vurt]
- (noun) a shy person
- (noun) preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings and minimize their contact with other people
Introvert (इन्ट्रवर्ट / इन्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अंतर्मुखी,अन्तर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अंतर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अन्दर को मोड़ना
Paragon Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear
Cynical Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary word to your word list
Cynical [sin-i-kuh l]
- distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
- showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one’s actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
- bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.
Cynical (सिनिकल) meaning in Hindi
Cynical in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of cynical
- cynical is one who is skeptic of others because he thinks they have done SINs – by vivekimmortal
How to pronounce Cynical
Increase Your Success With Women – Stop Being Cynical, Get Confident And Take Action
Peeved Vocab Meme +1 Vocab Meme to your Wordlist
- (adj) annoyed; irritated; vexed.
Peeved (पीव्ड) meaning in Hindi
- अप्रसन्न,नाराज़,खीजा हुआ,चिढ़ा हुआ,झुंझलाया हुआ
Peeved in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Peeved
- when u will go again and again to pee…..in cold…..u will be annoyed…..simple as that – by swikar
How to Pronounce Peeved
I’m Quite Peeved
Virtuoso Vs Naive +2 Vocabulary Words to your Wordlist
- (noun) a person who has special knowledge or skill in a field.
- (noun) a person who excels in musical technique or execution.
- (noun) a person who has a cultivated appreciation of artistic excellence, as a connoisseur or collector of objects of art, antiques, etc.
Virtuoso (वर्चूओसो / वर्ट्युओसो) meaning in Hindi
- कला-मर्मज्ञ, गुण, प्रवीण (m), शिल्पविद्याविद,गुणी कलाकार, दक्ष संगीतज्ञ
- (adj) (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
- (adj) (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent.
- (adj) of or denoting art produced in a style which deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child’s work, typically in bright colours with little or no perspective.
Naive (नाइईव / नाईव) meaning in Hindi