- (adj) (of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm;“she gave a nonchalant shrug”
Nonchalant (नान्शलान्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बेपरवाह, उदासीन, निर्लज्ज
- mid 18th century: from French, literally ‘not being concerned’, from the verb nonchaloir.
Nonchalant in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Nitish stays nonchalant. Chief minister Nitish Kumar today said he had more important things on his plate than pondering over “anyone’s” words.
- Worrying percentage of students nonchalant about cyber security.
- LeSean McCoy nonchalant about civil suit.
- There is still a nonchalant attitude toward marijuana use by young persons at the high school level for sure.
- The actress said her director’s nonchalant attitude was cultural.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of nonchalant
- nonchalant = non + challenge (koi matlab hi nahi hai)
- (noun) a connection or series of connections linking two or more things;“the nexus between industry and political power”
- (noun) a central or focal point;“the nexus of any government in this country is No. 10”
Nexus (नेक्सस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बंधन, संपर्क, सम्बन्ध, ताल्लुक़, मिलीभगत, सांठ-गांठ
- mid 17th century: from Latin, ‘a binding together’, from nex- ‘bound’, from the verb nectere
Nexus in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- ‘Achhe din’ will not arrive, even in Gujarat, until the nexusbetween the ruling class and the mafia is overthrown, said Medha Patka.
- CJP warns of nexus between terrorists, political parties.
- AAP alleges nexus between Sundar Pichai led Google and Modi.
- Army Chief General Raheel Sharif on Tuesday night called for reforms to break the nexusbetween corruption and terrorism.
- There is a nexus between unscrupulous builders, encroachers and officials,” said noted environmentalist K Purushotham Reddy.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of nexus
- (noun) a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer;“Dolly was a nomad who had finally taken root in Hawaii”
- (noun) a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home.
Nomad (नोमैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century: from French nomade, via Latin from Greek nomas, nomad- ‘roaming in search of pasture’, from the base of nemein ‘to pasture’.
Nomad in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Work from anywhere: What it takes to be a digital nomad.
- A nomadlady breaks down on the dead body of one of the horses killed by army casper in the intervening night of 24 and 25 Sep.
- My routine is similar to that of a nomad.
- Airbnb host Mark recounts how a bizarre experience with his first guests turned him into a voyeur and professional nomad.
- The current generation of digital nomadsprefer to work from anywhere—be it at a café or from the comforts of their own homes.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of nomad
- ‘no’ you are ‘mad’ … keeps on roaming from city to city..
- (adj) of or relating to or used in cooking; “culinary skills”
Culinary (क्यूलनेरी / क्यूलिनेरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from Latin culinarius, from culina ‘kitchen’.
Culinary in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- How Ayesha Curry Turned Her Passion Project Into A Culinary Career.
- Chefs From 15 Nations at Spice Route Culinary Festival.
- Culinary classes in Kinkora school open doors for students.
- Culinary Arts Program Launches at Tilly Foster.
- The 10 Best Culinary Schools in America.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of culinary
- culinary = curry = cooking related
- (noun) an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale; “Amelie was physically a replica of her mother”
Replica (रेप्लक / रेप्लिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रतिकृति, प्रतिरूप, प्रतिरूप
- mid 18th century (as a musical term in the sense ‘a repeat’): from Italian, from replicare ‘to reply’.
Replica in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He offered prayers at the statue of Lord Ganesha, which was a replica of the ‘Lalbaug ka Raja’
- Missing her deeply, the heartbroken husband tried to fill the vacuum in his life by buying a replica model of the woman he loved.
- MS Dhoni: Sushant Singh Rajput plays a replica of helicopter shot.
- Although it’s not an exact replica of Escobar’s life, some things were changed to suit the series’ drama quotien
- A replica of Mumbai’s Gateway of India will come up at Boring Road crossing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of replica
- replica – rep.. rep.. repetition – same face