Juvenile Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) for or relating to young people; “juvenile crime”
- (adj) childish; immature; “she’s bored with my juvenile conversation”
- (noun) a young person; “cases of assault in which the victims are juveniles”
Juvenile (जूवनल / जूवनाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- किशोर व्यक्ति, नाबालिग व्यक्ति, किशोर, तरुण, नाबालिग, बचकाना, यौवन संबंधी
- early 17th century: from Latin juvenilis, from juvenis ‘young, a young person’.
Juvenile in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In a first, juvenile to be tried as adult in gang-rape case.
- To avenge son’s murder, dad fires at juvenile accused.
- Juvenile crimes directly linked to drug abuse.
- Missing juvenile reported from Music Street.
- 17 kids at juvenile homes sexually abused in 5 years: CAG report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of juvenile
indict Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) formally accuse of or charge with a crime; “he was indicted for murder”
indict (इन्डाइट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभियोग लगाना, दोष लगाना, अपराध लगाना, न्यायालय के सामने दोषी ठहराना
- Middle English endite, indite, from Anglo-Norman French enditer, based on Latin indicere ‘proclaim, appoint’, from in- ‘towards’ + dicere ‘pronounce, utter’.
indict in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Brazil’s Senate met on Tuesday to vote on whether to indict President Dilma Rousseff on charges of breaking budget laws.
- US prosecutors indict three in multimillion-dollar text message scam.
- Mark Schwarz reports from Rio on police’s recommendation to indict Ryan Lochte and James Feigen being on charges of falsely reporting a crime.
- JNU probe compromised, fails to indict the offenders: ABVP
- Japan Prosecutors Indict South Korean After Shrine Blast: Reports
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indict
- indict = india + court (ct) ; it can indict you for a crime
invigorate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) give strength or energy to; “the shower had invigorated her”
invigorate (इन्विगरिट / इन्विगरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- दृढ़ करना, पुष्ट करना, बल बढ़ाना, जान डालना, मज़बूत करना, बलवर्धन करना, स्फूर्ति से भर देना
- mid 17th century: from medieval Latin invigorat- ‘made strong’, from the verb invigorare, from in- ‘towards’ + Latin vigorare ‘make strong’ (from vigor ‘vigour’).
invigorate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 850 Chinese firms invigorate Algeria ‘ s economic growth.
- Dr Reddy’s pins hopes on new molecules to invigorate profits.
- The government’s focus has been to re-energise and re-invigorate the relations.
- These specially formulated skin care products are packed with OxySphere technology to help remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin.
- Innovation Can Invigorate Growth.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invigorate
- in + vigor (strong) -> invigor tablet apne andar jaan phook deti hai.
indigent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) poor; needy; “the first state pensions were given to indigent people over seventy”
- (noun) a needy person.
indigent (इन्डिजन्ट / इन्डिजेन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गरीब, दरिद्र, दीन, निर्धन, बेचारा, मुहताज
- late Middle English: via Old French from late Latin indigent- ‘lacking’, from the verb indigere, from indi- (strengthened form of in- ‘into’) + egere ‘to need’.
indigent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Bill moots protection for indigent widows.
- Socare, an organisation that looks after indigent children of convicts, roped the team for a camp.
- St Elizabeth hospital and Lotus Eye Hospital – failing to reserve 20% of beds for the indigent and economically weaker sections of society.
- Indigent sections of society would not find themselves welcome in its halls anymore.
- The urge to help friends and neighbours in their distress, to have pity for the poor and the indigent, is just not there.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indigent
- indigent = indian + gent, most of them are poor and needy 🙂
Pernicious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way; “the pernicious influences of the mass media”
Pernicious (पर्निशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- घातक, दुखदाई, नाशक, हानिकारक
- late Middle English: from Latin perniciosus ‘destructive’, from pernicies ‘ruin’, based on nex, nec- ‘death’.
Pernicious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Politicians and government functionaries to benefit from favourable laws and tax concessions, crony socialism is equally pernicious.
- So, a team comprising young, tech-savvy clerics is being mooted to counter the pernicious propaganda.
- The real issue though, is still poaching of tigers, which is a pernicious, international and persistent problem.
- The pernicious effect of loan continues many years after graduation. The student is forced to find employment by the end of her studies.
- Rajan said high inflation has “pernicious effects” on the weaker sections.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pernicious
- kya ‘parinde’ (bird) ka meat pernicious (harmful) ho sakta hai?